Rank Conor Mcgregor at 170 lbs.

Ranking comes out tomorrow, but I'm interested in seeing where you would rank him at welterweight?

16th he beat a 155er and is getting khabib next so no need to waste time with 170 ranking

What u think?

giphy.gif

16th duh he not a ww and is fighting khabib next so no need.

9-10 I think but Dana wants popularity so u never know. Aldo lost at 135 and they put him on 9th spot ahead of Cody Stamann and I think Rob Font.

They should probably just reinstate him as 145 and 155 champ with the way he finished #1 ranked undefeated WW fighter Donald Cerrone in seconds.

It's like he never left guys.

And we all know his foot/hand was broken and his BAC was 0.20 walking into the cage against khabib that night.

I looked up the WW rankigns and feel like they're way outta whack I wanted to put him at 8 but I wouldn't feel right putting him above Robbie Lawler.

You should. Robbie fucks him up. So does Emil Meek whatever hes ranked. Too bad rousimar palhares isnt in the ufc anymore he would be an excellent low tier match for Conor.

They should probably just reinstate him as 145 and 155 champ with the way he finished #1 ranked undefeated WW fighter Donald Cerrone in seconds.

It's like he never left guys.

And we all know his foot/hand was broken and his BAC was 0.20 walking into the cage against khabib that night.
One of the most reasonable takes about McGregor I have seen on here in a while

Ranking comes out tomorrow, but I'm interested in seeing where you would rank him at welterweight?

Considering he just beat a LW at WW I wouldn’t rank him at WW at all. I am more interested with where Cowboy will be ranked at LW.

9-10 I think but Dana wants popularity so u never know. Aldo lost at 135 and they put him on 9th spot ahead of Cody Stamann and I think Rob Font.

Anderson Silva is still in the top 15 even after he got destroyed a lot.

I think he beats Masvidal and RDA and Diaz and Pettis and probably Lawler, so that works in his favor. But he more than likely loses to Usman and Covington. And Edwards, Maia, Wonderboy are tough matchups. So IDK, somewhere in the #2 to #6 range. Need to look at the rankings to be more precise than that.

Come on guys, stop being haters, he destroys the actual Robbie Lawler.

Problem will be always the same, crotchsniffers.

Back