Rafael Cordeiro piles the pressure on RDA

Aldo undefeated for 10years.

usp_mma__ufc_194-aldo_vs_mcgregor_78254758.jpg

I agree. His body was wrecked by Conor's constant shots which stabbed him of his cardio.

Getting a bit sick of claiming that just one factor made chads cardio drop.

- Bodywork
- Active pressure from Conor
- Short training camp
- Alot of grappling
- Adrenaline / big fight

In that order.. All factors did count.

Cordeiro's wrong.

"It may even be the first time Conor will ask for a fight to be stopped."

He already did, two times.

Getting a bit sick of claiming that just one factor made chads cardio drop.

- Bodywork
- Active pressure from Conor
- Short training camp
- Alot of grappling
- Adrenaline / big fight

In that order.. All factors did count.

The only thing that bothers me is comparing 8-10 weeks training cardio and 2 weeks training cardio. That's a whole new world for a man cardiowise after those 6 extra weeks. I'm not saying that Mendes would win, but he wouldn't be completely gassed in the second round, even with the body kicks.

Rafael Cordeiro, the head coach at Kings MMA, is not intimidated by Conor McGregor's antics. In fact, he revealed to Combate that his pupil and current UFC lightweight champion,Rafael dos Anjos, is anxious to put his hands on "The Notorious," so much that he believes Dos Anjos will make McGregor quit in the middle of their super fight.

"The way I see it, Rafael will do just fine. He's very excited about this fight and will drag McGregor to deep waters. He has never faced anybody like Rafael. We believe he can beat Conor up badly. It may even be the first time Conor will ask for a fight to be stopped."

A very bold strategy ahead of such a dangerous and high profile bout.
what is bold about it - it seems like the best way to win the fight. Don't go in to the fight looking for a 1 punch ko.

RDA mixing in kicks, takedowns, clinching, G-n-P, dragging the fight in to the 3-5 rounds is the best strategy imo.

I agree - NU seems to be stuck in old ways.

I like how Cordeiro is approaching this fight. Conor seemed to get into the head of Aldos coaches and they sent him out with the worst possible gameplan because of it.

Looks like Cordeiro enjoy badly to knee the midsection of somebody and walk away

The technique he demonstrated against Max Holloway in the grappling department I was impressed with and his Guillotine escape against Chad was very high level and even against Dave Hill for CW he executed a fantastic RNC. I'd imagine it is improving a lot too considering he's training with a former adcc competitor and an advanced BJJ black belt. I'd be interested to see if Conor can get his ground game up a level soon enough because right now I'd say he was a 3 star grappler.
Fantastic rnc lmao, get outta here you nuthugger

Back