Rafael Cordeiro piles the pressure on RDA

Typical Conor fan. Dumb as a rock, contributes absolutely nothing intelligent to the conversation and gayer than a $2 bill.

I was talking about strikes on the ground moron. If you would read my first post you would have seen how I'm calling this fight to end. RDA by 3rd round TKO from strikes from either half guard or mount against the cage.
Lmao. Try again bro. I won't attempt to demean your position by using ad hominems, as that only insinuates your own lack of belief in the claim you have made.

RDA will struggle to get the fight to the ground. He needs to back up Conor to the cage to secure the TD. Conor stuffed almost half of Mendes' shots and he is a FAR superior wrestler. RDA also has to deal with his wade and trade looping shots against a precision boxer in McGregor. RDA's chin has been cracked multiple times. Conor has never even been dropped from a damaging strike (save a Siver leg sweep which he landed on all fours and sprang back up immediately).

By the way, RDA's striking is far from perfect. He has been KO'd and finished multiple times by FAR lesser strikers. I would be seriously worried about RDA if you have any grease on him. Cancel your bet now whilst you have the time. McGOAT will claim another head for his mantle in spectacular fasion yet again.

Jose Aldo is multiple levels above RDA in the standup, and we all know what happened against Conor...
Nothing but shit that never got read. You're a biased nutthugger. I don't read posts from ignorant fucks like you. My analysis comes from ZERO bias and it's very down the middle. I'm mutual on these two. RDA wins this fight at least 7/10.

Back