Rafael Cordeiro piles the pressure on RDA

He complained to the ref. Just as Conor did. It evens out. Wait, no it doesn't.

Mendes gashed the hell out of Conor's eye/cut with his finger rake. He should have been deducted a point.
Well it didn't matter in the end, Chad was in no shape to grind out Conor for five rounds.

Well it didn't matter in the end, Chad was in no shape to grind out Conor for five rounds.
I agree. His body was wrecked by Conor's constant shots which stabbed him of his cardio.

I agree. His body was wrecked by Conor's constant shots which stabbed him of his cardio.
Those didn't help. Conor's going to be in a tough spot if he can't beat RDA. Either he bangs around 145, fighting Edgar, re-fighting Aldo, Mendes and Holloway, killing himself to make weight each time or he resigns himself to climbing the ranks in LW looking for another title shot or he retires.

Those didn't help. Conor's going to be in a tough spot if he can't beat RDA. Either he bangs around 145, fighting Edgar, re-fighting Aldo, Mendes and Holloway, killing himself to make weight each time or he resigns himself to climbing the ranks in LW looking for another title shot or he retires.
QRMKv8P.jpg

get.gif

Sorry, I didn't read anything past the bolded. I'm sure you understand.

Not sure there was a point in the first place, as it turns out. I try to be cordial to people who answer my posts. You sound like someone who would push your grandmother down a flight of stairs if it would help you win an argument.

I tell you, he doesn't just speak confidently about RDA, when you see him speak, he looks confident..

All the training he's privy to, he knows his boy got this..

Not sure there was a point in the first place, as it turns out. I try to be cordial to people who answer my posts. You sound like someone who would push your grandmother down a flight of stairs if it would help you win an argument.
I don't know. I like emulating reality. I have been nothing but cordial and respectful in all of my responses.

It is a very simple question, did Conor's body shots effect Mendes' cardio or not? You make the claim it didn't. I have provided evidence in case of my stance that it did. Your retort was to edit my response.

I don't know. I like emulating reality. I have been nothing but cordial and respectful in all of my responses.

It is a very simple question, did Conor's body shots effect Mendes' cardio or not? You make the claim it didn't. I have provided evidence in case of my stance that it did. Your retort was to edit my response.
I believe I said they didn't help, meaning yes they probably contributed. I forget how this disagreement started in the first place but I will say that I believe Chad did not come into the fight with McGregor prepared to win. For whatever reason. Do I think RDA can pick up where Chad left off and beat Conor that way? Yes I do. Will he do it? I don't know. Will he get knocked out trying? Maybe. RDA has more ways to win this fight. Conor needs to land a perfect counter or apply forward pressure for the KO. He can do it, but if he doesn't, he will lose. That's my opinion, you want to argue it, fine.

I believe I said they didn't help, meaning yes they probably contributed. I forget how this disagreement started in the first place but I will say that I believe Chad did not come into the fight with McGregor prepared to win. For whatever reason. Do I think RDA can pick up where Chad left off and beat Conor that way? Yes I do. Will he do it? I don't know. Will he get knocked out trying? Maybe. RDA has more ways to win this fight. Conor needs to land a perfect counter or apply forward pressure for the KO. He can do it, but if he doesn't, he will lose. That's my opinion, you want to argue it, fine.
This sentence doesn't make sense. Help me understand. If anything was a contributing factor, it had to have helped.

Please explain, I'm quite confused.

Say what you want about Conor but he is arguably the strongest mentally fighter in all of combat sports. He wont break.

Rafael Cordeiro, the head coach at Kings MMA, is not intimidated by Conor McGregor's antics. In fact, he revealed to Combate that his pupil and current UFC lightweight champion,Rafael dos Anjos, is anxious to put his hands on "The Notorious," so much that he believes Dos Anjos will make McGregor quit in the middle of their super fight.

"The way I see it, Rafael will do just fine. He's very excited about this fight and will drag McGregor to deep waters. He has never faced anybody like Rafael. We believe he can beat Conor up badly. It may even be the first time Conor will ask for a fight to be stopped."

A very bold strategy ahead of such a dangerous and high profile bout.

Meh, we will see in 3 weeks

This sentence doesn't make sense. Help me understand. If anything was a contributing factor, it had to have helped.

Please explain, I'm quite confused.
Didn't help Mendes. I guess it must be an American colloquialism. You said those brutal shots to the body made Chad gas and I said 'they didn't help'. As in they didn't help Mendes' situation. Get it?

I'm aware. Branching out could benefit him.

This.

That ten years is over. I think Jose would benefit from new faces and ideas. I truly believe he'd do very well at Kings.

Didn't help Mendes. I guess it must be an American colloquialism. You said those brutal shots to the body made Chad gas and I said 'they didn't help'. As in they didn't help Mendes' situation. Get it?
Ah, gotcha. No worries mate. Just a bit of confusion. I think RDA/Conor is without a doubt, Conor's toughest test. Although I thought that coming into the Aldo fight.

Back