Rafael Cordeiro piles the pressure on RDA

I agree. I don't see Aldo going anywhere, unfortunately.
It's sad and I don't think it has to do with his camp. He used to be so springy and light on his feet back in his WEC days. Since then hes lost that and become flat footed, and lost that killer fight style. He seems a lot more content with being hit now than when he was in the WEC. I hope the old Aldo is brought back in his run for the title.

I'm sure dos Anjos is taking McGregor as seriously as any other opponent. That doesn't mean he isn't going to do everything he can to finish the guy. Why wouldn't he try to 'make him quit'? I don't see what the story is here. People are so desperate to think dos Anjos is 'underestimating' McGregor.

It's sad and I don't think it has to do with his camp. He used to be so springy and light on his feet back in his WEC days. Since then hes lost that and become flat footed, and lost that killer fight style. He seems a lot more content with being hit now than when he was in the WEC. I hope the old Aldo is brought back in his run for the title.
I'm not sure of its complacency or loyalty but I agree that the killer he once was is gone. I really think Cordeiro could bring that back out in him. He boasts some of the most savage fighters in MMA history under his tutelage.

Fantastic rnc lmao, get outta here you nuthugger

There's nothing nuthuggery about it, I've highlighted a few things from the vault that's impressed me about a fighter. Maybe the wrongdoing is on your part for being such a sourpuss.

There's nothing nuthuggery about it, I've highlighted a few things from the vault that's impressed me about a fighter. Maybe the wrongdoing is on your part for being such a sourpuss.
Ok then tell me, what was so fantastic about that rnc?

is that white dude the snake?

cordiero is like black santa

Ok then tell me, what was so fantastic about that rnc?

You can read all about it in the comment I made that upset you.

You're quite critical of successful athletes in a sport you're presumably a spectator to, may I ask what you have achieved in order to reserve the right to make such judgment?

You can read all about it in the comment I made that upset you.

You're quite critical of successful athletes in a sport you're presumably a spectator to, may I ask what you have achieved in order to reserve the right to make such judgment?
Not al that critical buddy, just trying to make some sense out of the stupid statements you make blinded by your love for Conor. May i ask you why you would nuthug Conor too such an extreme level that my question would upset you like this?

Not al that critical buddy, just trying to make some sense out of the stupid statements you make blinded by your love for Conor. May i ask you why you would nuthug Conor too such an extreme level that my question would upset you like this?

I'm a fan of Conor, he is in my top 5 favourite mma combatants, you seem to mistake my respect for a fighters skills for adoration. In regards to your question upsetting me, I was a chubby ginger kid with a speech impediment growing up in a predominantly ethnic school, I don't need to tell you I might have a thicker skin than most. I would say the problem is you're a little sour and you let your personal feelings get in the way of a good show, it's quite the shame, you should enjoy it a little more.

Well, RDA just told in a Brazilian interview that he thinks Cerrone, Pettis and Benson are much better fighters than Conor and that's why he thinks Conor will not give him many problems. Conor is just a good fighter for him, not great. RDA is putting pressure on himself as well.
This all had a ring of familiarity to it, Aldo said all the same pish...

Saying it is fine, but if he actually believes it he's gonna get a shock when he throws his first punch, misses and gets cracked, very quickly he'll get an idea of the different levels of striking.

chute_boxe.jpg

Would you say that to their face? Your move dawg
Depends on who's watching.

no pressure. he is very experienced

I just read an article from last year that RDA's walking weight is 195 lbs....Conor walks at around 170 something. How much weight can a fighter regain between weigh in and fight night?

I doubt he'll be 195 in the cage. Probably closer to 180ish at most.

I would like to see Conors numbers, he'd be pushing 30 for sure.

Doubtful. 15-20lbs is about the normal maximum at those weights. Franklin may have been able to do 30 because he was bigger to start off with, but even then 30 seems like it's stretching the limit.

You can't achieve much without a certain amount of grappling skill, even on the European scene let alone the UFC.

You can when you figh guys like Brimage, Holloway, Siver, and Brandao.

I doubt he'll be 195 in the cage. Probably closer to 180ish at most.
I've heard he enters the cage around 185 to 190 on the regular. But then again, after the IV ban, he may not be able to get that far up. Maybe 180ish. Either way, it won't matter. He's still gonna be the naturally more heavy, dense and filled out guy between him and McGregor. If it turns into a clinch/grappling war of attrition, that's gonna show. It'll be a man versus a boy.

I think this video of him sparring with his students was fairly popular on this forum at some point:

Sadly the fight I mentioned was taken down from youtube.

Never seen this. He fights like Anderson(or Anderson fights like him).

Back