Race to 315 Bench?

this is my first account im an mma fan and i used to lift so i checked this forum out and u guys were talking aobut a benching contest so i wanted in....ive never been a member here before or posted on here

I haven't forgotten about you Sucka.

Can I play?
liquid!/260.........275x1.........275x1

It's alright, I can't overhead press too heavy while I'm rehabbing my back. But soon! I'm preparing my tris/shoulders.

I hit 315 on my close-grip today, does that count :icon_chee

old man, i take it that means you're in the contest? if you think no one will cap 315 before 09, nothing to lose...
Ha ha. I need to concentrate on other lifts, I can't get into another bench contest. Anyway you will have a winner - liquid.
Weight 260
Bench 275
Squat 400
Deadlift 500
You guys will be sporting that av for a while, because it's not going to take him too long to wrap this thing up.

myave u should try my routine....everybody part once a week...for chest 3 sets total it will take u 10 min hit trianing 1 set flat 2 set incline failure every set with forced reps
This routine sucks. If you quit lifting, and then you make good gains when you start again, that doesn't mean anything.

u weigh 260 old man and bench 275...maybe u should listen to peoples advice before u throw stones...i know u i see guys like u in the gym everyday....using the same weight same routine and u probably do chest 3 times a week and wonder why it took u 14 years to gain 50 pounds on ur bench...lol that is pathetic and i gain 50 pounds on my bench in about 2 to 3 months so obviously im onto something...check out mike mentzers training principles...he has a video of his chest routine which was 1 SET!

mr olympia dorian yates did 3 sets for chest...if im not mistaken thats the same routine I JUST TOLd u and u said it sucked

ill trust the 4 time mr o before a man who took 14 years to improve his bench 50 pounds...o yea he benches 15 pounds over his weight

Way to post whore it up

ill trust the 4 time mr o before a man who took 14 years to improve his bench 50 pounds...o yea he benches 15 pounds over his weight
Why would you look to Mr. Olympia for strength training advice?

thebeast123428 has the same IP address as thebeast1234. There is a myspace profile named thebeast1234: MySpace.com - Newman - 18 - Male - WINDSOR, US - www.myspace.com/thebeast1234
His name is Corey Newman.

l_a9177801e02ff53a9a185e4d1008eb23.jpg

1145217901_l.jpg

709032566_l.jpg

He's a canuck? Fucking hell

Nothing like the smell of fail.

*takes big whiff*

fail2.jpg

Back