Race to 315 Bench?

No, you've got it backwards - it's ghostwipe's dick that is the problem. That thing is a tiny little labia look-alike.

If you're so obsessed with my cock, then I'll let you suck it, but just once--and you have to dress up real pretty.

If you're so obsessed with my cock, then I'll let you suck it, but just once--and you have to dress up real pretty.
I'm a busy guy, I don't have all day to search for that thing. Anyway, you strike me as more of a bottom, so bend over and I'll give you what you really want.

I just want to feel free, is that so much to ask? To prance gaily through the fields of happiness, tittering to and fro, naked, with my big, strong boyfriend, to feel his muscle-bound embrace, and to know that he loves me. Even when he dresses me up like a baby-buddha and makes me oil up while he does weird things to me. It's all I really want.

^
I hope you don't mind me fixing your post to reflect how you really seem. All righty then!

holy fucking owned, via mittens.

i was getting worried some garbage white belt post whoring would ruin my thread, but that was epic.

and yeah, i am aware that high rep strength does is not = to low rep strength. i'm just in a high rep phase right now and will be back on a low rep phase soon. i don't expect this race to be over in a month or two, so i'm in it for the long haul.

Holy shit Mittens just epicly e-pwned someone.

He-man-She-ra04-1.jpg

i didnt mean to offend anybody but somebody was running there mouth so i responded...and no that isnt my myspace page im from pa and 22 and i dont even have myspace

and old man if u know about mentzers training princeples im sure if u put them to practice ur strenght would increase....i just lifted for the first time today in 2 months after losing 25 pounds...1 set 235 for 10 thats all i did and i will continue to add 5 pounds on my flat bench for the next 3 months

Hey "thebeast"? Shut the fuck up.

You don't bench shit.

Stop giving advice.

ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Mittens just made my day.

My max is only 205, but that might be good for my Freshman year I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back