Race to 315 Bench?

can i get in....did 305 for five 2 months ago at 211 but i quit lifting and lost 25 pounds so i probably cant even do 275

maybe im just a good bencher but i go through months where i lift and months where i dont....my bench will jump 50 to 75 pounds in 3 months no problem and then i will quit and lose all my gains i just cant seem to stick with lifting for more than a few months

It took me about 6.5 months to go from 275 to 315. Unless you gain a lot of mass, or have good natural levers for it, I think bench is the lift people will have the hardest time increasing quickly in a time frame unless you put a lot of focus on it, to the detriment of other upper body lifts. I was stuck at 310 for awhile until I put on 10 pounds and now it is shooting up like crazy again.

my body weight fluctuates just as much as my bench b/c when i dont lift i dont eat at all and i just dropped 25 pounds of mostly muscle in 2 months

i guess im just a good bencher....but im telling u if u want ur bench to increase u should do 3 sets only and should fail at 10 reps forced reps done too...everyone i ever have gotten on this program there bench has gone through the roof

i guess im just a good bencher....but im telling u if u want ur bench to increase u should do 3 sets only and should fail at 10 reps forced reps done too...everyone i ever have gotten on this program there bench has gone through the roof

Pretty weak trolling attempt.

trolling?wtf does that mean buddy....im in and i will win this contest in less than a month guaranteed

just because ppl on this forum took years of consitent training to go from 225 to 315 doesnt mean anything....i benched 325 when i was 19 and it took me about 3 months to go from 205 to 315

just because ppl on this forum took years of consitent training to go from 225 to 315 doesnt mean anything....i benched 325 when i was 19 and it took me about 3 months to go from 205 to 315

Don't expect anyone to believe anything you can't prove.

Hmmmmmm. Anyway, you are a white belt and have a PR of 325. So I'm pretty sure you are not getting in.

donut i dont care if u dont believe me...some ppl are better than others at things and one thing im good at is benching....i can improve my bench drastically very quickly and then usually i get bored and quit lifting...ive never consistenly lifted for more than 4 months and everytime i quit ive achieved over 325 bench....so u can think what u want i dont care...myave u should try my routine....everybody part once a week...for chest 3 sets total it will take u 10 min hit trianing 1 set flat 2 set incline failure every set with forced reps

i cant do more than 275 so i thought that was the starting requirements...i quit lifting 2 months ago and lost 25 pounds so i know i cant

Im waiting for the beast to add in "War Pain train" at the end of one of his posts.

maybe u should do some research and check out mike menzers training principles and dorian yates principles of training

and i thought i was doing good benching it with one arm

song_cry just posted his benching numbers the other day....he did about 10 sets all of flat bench wiht light weight none to failure...that program will do almost nothing for a max bench press...that is for muscle endurance....cut ur sets down and u will do wonders for ur bench and include 1 set of incline

Back