Quinton Jackson has one of the best personalities in MMA

Holy shit a 2001 account. Respect.

He didn’t cause the woman to have a miscarriage though. You can google that info pretty easily.

As an OG poster here he knows no one will research the facts to counter his claim, and if they do it won't stop him or others from continuing to repeat it.

As far as I'm concerned he cause the miscarriage and I will now repeat that given the opportunity in the next thread on this subject.

I’ve met him multiple times at local ammies... he’s a pretty huge asshole. Despite all his natural gifts and success, he screams insecurity.

For example my (at the time) twelve year old kid politely asked him for an autograph outside the Honda center (virtually empty parking lot), and he said “no, I gotta get in this arena”.

Yeah like when he went on a "Rampage" breaking law after law and caused a pregnant woman to have a miscarriage.

As an OG poster here he knows no one will research the facts to counter his claim, and if they do it won't stop him or others from continuing to repeat it.

As far as I'm concerned he cause the miscarriage and I will now repeat that given the opportunity in the next thread on this subject.

Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson: Infamous car chase to save friend's life, miscarriage accusation unfounded

He would have been in much more trouble if it was really the case.

I’ve met him multiple times at local ammies... he’s a pretty huge asshole. Despite all his natural gifts and success, he screams insecurity.

For example my (at the time) twelve year old kid politely asked him for an autograph outside the Honda center (virtually empty parking lot), and he said “no, I gotta get in this arena”.

Can you name other times he was a dick?

He did a meet and greet at his Rampage MMA amateur show in beautiful Garden Grove CA.

So my wife and I figured we might as well wait in line and get a photo... he starred meanly and literally growled at me for no reason, then winked and smiled at my wife. We both laughed and walked away.

On another occasion, I saw some overweight, perhaps mentally challenged, middle age man run up to him for an autograph, saying that he had been waiting all his life to meet him... this poor guy was dead serious. as you might guess, he said something to the effect of “get outta here man” and went about his business.

I’ve also seen him hit on multiple women while his arm is already around that Asian chick he is oftentimes seen with.

Boys will be boys and there is nothing wrong with that. All these liberals want to neuter all the men and have them turn into women. The only flaw in their plan is how will they reproduce once they reach their goal of there only being women and homos left.

I didn't realize how much of sherdog was brainwashed by that shit. No wonder some of the posters here are really serious when they say like wmma. They've bought into all this metoo bullshit.

Rampage is awesome. I like titties, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back