Quinton Jackson has one of the best personalities in MMA

Rampage is like the funny buddy that you love, but who is a complete asshole to strangers. I guess we all that drinking buddy who makes the band laugh like hell, but deep down you know you'd hate him if he did to you a tenth of what he does to random people.

you would have thought wand beating would have humbled him but his ego grew
He did beat chuck and hendo though I suppose

Whos Quinton Jackson?

He can be bully and has his moments but he's perhaps the funniest man in all of MMA

Pride Rampage... fights and interviews. Classic.

Dude always has me cracking up..."TITTIES!!!!!" <45>

Sometimes - mostly he just talks about people's breath and boarderline sexually assaults reporters.

Nah, there's something way off about Rampage. I bet he has a ton of skeletons in his closet and #MeToo would come out if he actually was a big star.

Funny. Loved rampage as a fighter, hated his personality and schtick. Just tried too hard.

Always been a fan! Dude has tons a charm, scraps and bleeds for us. Hey - much love!

Oh yea and Fekk Titties!

Rampage is a legend. We know his flaws and that's fine. Those who loathe him are generally silly cunts.

I keep watching Rampage bully Titties on YouTube

Bellator needs to make that fight happen. I bet titties would accept that fight in a heartbeat.

Also, war Rampage. One of my top five fav fighters of all time, only dorks who were bullied their whole lives don’t like him.

He’s alpha.

Page is that kind of dude you enjoy until the his jokes turn up on you or Your woman.

A endearing POS.

Jackson is assassinated by the Martin Luther King Standard.

"I have a dream that little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

He has personality, but the content of his character is a disgrace.

Back