Quinton Jackson has one of the best personalities in MMA

West Linn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Such a charming guy. Very charismatic. Witty. Quick on his feet. You can tell he just has a really big, giving, loving heart.

Miss having him around these here parts. Cheers to Rampage for the all the great fights and memories. Best of luck to him in his next fight against Wanderlei and the rest of his career.

Page is hilarious.

areq.gif

No

His personality is in the dictionary under reprobate

HQy3pQr.png

He's the man. Crazy that CTE hasn't really caught up with him that much after all this time

From Auburn, Michigan?
{<huh}

Pretty sure this was before the Auburn Hills, Michigan card where he fought Machida...

Auburn Hills is where the Pistons used to play as well, and DTE Music amphitheater (formerly Pine Knob amphitheater)... Point is, people still would refer to it as “Detroit”... Even tho you’re about 45 minutes from Detroit.. in case you were wondering... I’m sure this is all fascinating to you all..

It was alright until he went full salt on whichever opposite organisation he would be signed to. Whenever in the UFC, Bellator did him dirt, and vice versa.
The Reebok shit too.

Pride Rampage was awesome. His slams were always the shit.

For those that dont remember,he was a guy who really interacted with his fans. He even gave his cell number in sherdog in the early 2000s. He was real good at marketing himself,and he took cues from Tito (no surprise they were good friends) and started selling his own stuff,way before other guys started to do it. He was popular not just because of his excciting style of dumping people on their heads,but he stood out because he said real shit,that others would be afraid to say.

"who do you wanna face in the finals of the tournament"

"i dont give a fuck. Whoever is more tired thats who i wanna fight"

Last edited:
Pretty sure this was before the Auburn Hills, Michigan card where he fought Machida...

Auburn Hills is where the Pistons used to play as well, and DTE Music amphitheater (formerly Pine Knob amphitheater)... Point is, people still would refer to it as “Detroit”... Even tho you’re about 45 minutes from Detroit.. in case you were wondering... I’m sure this is all fascinating to you all..
I see. The thing that confused me is that I always knew Rampage to be from Memphis. But maybe he was born in Michigan(?)

He's a big kid, with some issues tho ...

Back