Quinton Jackson has one of the best personalities in MMA

He has his moments, but he can also be very obnoxious and a big crybaby too.

Yeah like when he went on a "Rampage" breaking law after law and caused a pregnant woman to have a miscarriage.

I have one of the best personalities on tinder.

Yah, if you aren't a female reporter or the husband of a female reporter. Guys have had their lives ruined with the #MeToo mvt for much less than Quinton does publically in camera! He can be funny but wow can he be pervy and wildly inappropriate.

Rampage was the poster boy of the UFC for a couple of years for good reason .

He's entertaining, and back then was a beast. The dudes a fucking legit personality.

He's a big kid, with some issues tho ...
DependentCostlyBorderterrier-max-1mb.gif

RampageJackson_arrested.jpg

You dont say.......

He can be bully and has his moments but he's perhaps the funniest man in all of MMA
Yeah, when Rampage would say "your breath smells" for like the 100000th time, it was so hilarious

Rampage was corny, lame, unoriginal, never witty, never funny

Rampage's "material" was low IQ stuff for low IQ people

Page is that kind of dude you enjoy until the his jokes turn up on you or Your woman.

A endearing POS.
That's Bisping lol

There is nothing endearing about Rampage and Rampage was always corny as shit "titties, look how edgy I am"..."your breath smells"

That's Bisping lol

There is nothing endearing about Rampage and Rampage was always corny as shit "titties, look how edgy I am"..."your breath smells"
Clearly you don’t walk outside to much.
Bling is a wanna be.

He may be a real endearing person in real life but a endearing POS he definitely isn’t.

Well then he's just for you
Which is why he isn't for me....

Obviously there's a reason why someone like you loved his "material"..such hilarious jokes as..."your breath smells"

I bet you Rampage fans would love fart jokes on Nickelodeon cough @Oooxente too

Yeah, when Rampage would say "your breath smells" for like the 100000th time, it was so hilarious

Rampage was corny, lame, unoriginal, never witty, never funny

Bollocks.

Im all about the money
Got to have the money
You know what i could do with that money?
I could do THANGS with that money.

Where do i see myself In 2 years? Im only 23 so i see myself as 25.

Is that one of Heath herrings nuts?

I didnt like kevin randleman comin to pride at first. I wanna be the only black guy here,and this guys upstagin me.

Can't watch video right now. Does he make nineteen bad breath jokes in a row?

I did not want to say it, but yeah, his humor reminds me of the kids that were super dumb in school and in special ed classes. His impulse control and choices made (like driving a monster truck with a giant picture of him) is very low IQ

Yeah like when he went on a "Rampage" breaking law after law and caused a pregnant woman to have a miscarriage.

Holy shit a 2001 account. Respect.

He didn’t cause the woman to have a miscarriage though. You can google that info pretty easily.

Had, as in past tense. All he does/has done in the past 5 years is complain.

Back