Question for those Left of center and those in the Center.

They always vote Republican. Obama deported the most Mexicans of any president.. The media pretended it was his idea lol.

Those small, isolated groups account for NOTHING in terms of winning or losing an election. Are you saying the kkk vote makes an impact? Lol!!
I never said their numbers were the key. I said he pandered to the worst forms of polarization for his base and that worked and he also won the independent vote that was not going to vote for Hillary who was the most establishment candidate in decades.

I never said their numbers were the key. I said he pandered to the worst forms of polarization for his base and that worked and he also won the independent vote that was not going to vote for Hillary who was the most establishment candidate in decades.

No. That is how the media tried to paint him to make him lose. He wasn't "PC" enough, and that is a threat to the power of the media; therefore they painted him (as they would other white males who don't walk on overly PC egg-shells) with a brush to make him appear divisive. You are living in opposite land, bro. It was "I'm with her" vs. "We are all Americans."

Third, all you showed was democrats were able to win some elections way back when. It doesn't demonstrate anything with regards to policy towards those that don't vote for them (which was my statement).

Democrats are winning elections now, as well as back then. The House and Senate have gone back and forth but Democrats won the popular vote in 7 out of the last 8 presidential elections.

And yes, parties and elected officials have this thing called "constituents." In theory (and some in practice), they represent these constituents' interests. If you're not part of the ruling party's constituents, you shouldn't expect much from it. And if you don't like it and want to change, you organize and elect a representative that does share your interests. This is how politics work.

No. That is how the media tried to paint him to make him lose. He wasn't "PC" enough, and that is a threat to the power of the media; therefore they painted him (as they would other white males who don't walk on overly PC egg-shells) with a brush to make him appear divisive. You are living in opposite land, bro. It was "I'm with her" vs. "We are all Americans."
lol. and ya I made those video's above with myself and others in white hoods as the Clan and other extreme righters, not only are invigorated but have actively praised Trump and his circle for giving them a voice again often getting rebuked by Trump and Co for saying it out loud when they are supposed to know to keep that shit quiet.

lol you are a joke but to continue the joke tell me I am the one writing for the extreme right and wearing those hoods. Please. lol.

lol. and ya I made those video's above with myself and others in white hoods as the Clan and other extreme righters, not only are invigorated but have actively praised Trump and his circle for giving them a voice again often getting rebuked by Trump and Co for saying it out loud when they are supposed to know to keep that shit quiet.

lol you are a joke but to continue the joke tell me I am the one writing for the extreme right and wearing those hoods. Please. lol.
You don't make sense, and saying Trump is divisive because the of the KKK's official stance makes you retarded.

Oh, and pretending Trump, who made zero statements regarding peoples race, sex/gender, or really anything else, was playing more to identity politics, or was more divisive than the lefts campaign.. Naw man, you're a joke.

EDIT: Please translate that last line into something somebody would have a chance at understanding.

Last edited:
And yes, parties and elected officials have this thing called "constituents." In theory (and some in practice), they represent these constituents' interests. If you're not part of the ruling party's constituents, you shouldn't expect much from it. And if you don't like it and want to change, you organize and elect a representative that does share your interests. This is how politics work.
So you agree that democrats would change their stance on immigration if their constituents are no longer immigrants?

You don't make sense, and saying Trump is divisive because the of the KKK's official stance makes you retarded.

Oh, and pretending Trump, who made zero statements regarding peoples race, sex/gender, or really anything else, was playing more to identity politics, or was more divisive than the lefts campaign.. Naw man, you're a joke.

EDIT: Please translate that last line into something somebody would have a chance at understanding.
Your lack of comprehension skills are not my issue.

There is no denying Trumps politics of division and how he has emboldened and given voice to the extreme parts of the right. They say so themselves and thank him and his cohorts for it regularly only to be shushed by them as they are not supposed to say it out loud.

But deny, deny, deny it to yourself if that is what you need to do to fool yourself.

I will be proudly voting for Andrew Gillum in Florida.

God you guys are such victim whores.

Please don't project. It's the left-wing who constantly whine about being victims. I merely stated a fact that the far right holds no power, which is absolutely true.

Oh the poor far right holds no power... oh wait... except the groups they support and vote for, The Republicans, Control the House, The Senate, The Presidency and the Courts.

They're not far right. lol

You have no idea what 'far right' means. Are you one of these leftist conspiracy theorists who believes the current administration are secretly Nazis?

So ya no power except that right? oh poor far right if only they had some power. lol.

You are so childish I feel embarrassed for you.

You are a clown and joke as you seem to not realize that saying they hold the power means the group they SUPPORT has all the power. No one making the comment I made means Bob of Fred specifically on the far right hold the power. Don't be more stupid than you are. It means the group they support holds all the power.

Are you on drugs? Bob of Fred? Wtf???? lol

The Trump administration is not even right-wing. They're somewhere in the middle. You have NO understanding of the political spectrum.

But keep crying as if a victim.

More projection.

Your post is definitely one of the most cringeworthy posts I've read, during my time on here.

Ya I would say generally my view aligns far more with @IngaVovchanchyn than those I see as on the Left I mentioned prior. I do however strongly depart from Inga on the Trump topic where we rarely agree and where I have been disappointed as I think she has (my view) embraced the partisan battle more than the actual arguments.

And understand I am a right leaning Canadian which means I am still generally left of the Democratic party in the US. I always point this out that on the spectrum of left to right amongst major parties...

NDP...............Liberal/Conservative....Democrats............Republicans

The Liberal and Conservative parties in Canada are so centrist that the leader of either party most years could easily lead the other and hardly have to shift the policies.

@Ripskater represents the worst of religious people in my experience and it is people like him that drove me from the Church. Guys like him literally have no moral centre that informs their position and therefore no consistency in their position. And as you say that is dangerous.

Thank you for providing some valuable insight for an outsider. Much appretiated.

I´m a voting social democrat and as with many other countries in Europe the traditional policy of the party has changed dramatically and with this a downfall. As of today we are closing in to the middle and the strong opposition that was before with S and M, has now been overtaken by a extreme party from the left (V) and SD on the other side. The 2 blocks in opposition that have been contending for power in modern time, has all of them basic social democratic views in their agenda. So the distinct fundamental ideology between the moderate left and right has slowly been ejetced. This has resulted in a party like S, the phalanx that are leaning more left has chosen to go to V.

I would describe myself as left center. I value the high tax-system that pay for our livingstandard and safety net. I disagree with our stance being neutral and would very much like Sweden to be a member of NATO and increase our budget in the millitary etc. So there are policies from the right I support, so yes I´m kind of the middle guy always keeping my ears open if you are all but not far left or far right.

Last edited:
Please don't project. It's the left-wing who constantly whine about being victims. I merely stated a fact that the far right holds no power, which is absolutely true.

They're not far right. lol

You have no idea what 'far right' means. Are you one of these leftist conspiracy theorists who believes the current administration are secretly Nazis?

You are so childish I feel embarrassed for you.

Are you on drugs? Bob of Fred? Wtf???? lol

The Trump administration is not even right-wing. They're somewhere in the middle. You have NO understanding of the political spectrum.

More projection.

Your post is definitely one of the most cringeworthy posts I've read, during my time on here.
Your view that Steve from the far right has to have the power HIMSELF or you proclaim the far right has no power is assinine and stupid.

Groups have power WHEN the ones they support and vote attain power. That is how it works. Or you can claim no one has power.

And no one, NO ONE, complains more about a lack of power than the right, like you on this thread. Imagine having the House, the Senate, the Presidency and the Courts both District and Supreme and yet complaining you have no power. LMFAO. And the nerve to say the side that controls NONE of those power structures complaints more. D'uh.

And while Trump himself is not far right he and his administration are certainly pandering to the far right, and seeking to polarize citizens into far right and left and looking to win the far right vote. It is you who does not understand politics if you are ignorant to that.

So you agree that democrats would change their stance on immigration if their constituents are no longer immigrants?

Probably. Just like Republicans would change their stances on, say, abortion if evangelicals are no longer their constituents, or on climate change if billionaire oil magnates stopped being their constituents.

Again, this is how politics work.

Probably. Just like Republicans would change their stances on, say, abortion if evangelicals are no longer their constituents, or on climate change if billionaire oil magnates stopped being their constituents.

Again, this is how politics work.
Thanks for confirming that you agreed with my original statement <Huh2>

It seems like the far left are significantly more vitriolic and violent as of late. How do you quantify danger in this instance?

I am not talking about physical danger and am embarrassed for the Republican party with regards to the crying hysteria they are now trying to espouse that they were at great threat by Dem supporters during the Kavanaugh process.

i am talking about danger to the Democracy. The right seems far more comfortable in removing all checks and balances from the system if it will give partisan wins while seeming to ignore what happens if the 'other side' gains power and does the same once you have weakened or destroyed the checks and balances.

You have seen a complete cave on what used to be principled stances within the Right as long as they get partisan wins. I have not seen that to the same extent within the left.

So I hope anyone who cares notices below how @Ripskater has been outed as a troll and a liar.

he will NEVER address questions like this that expose him. He will simply move on to repeat the same misinformation that are addressed by questions like mine below and repeat it over and over in other threads despite knowing it is inaccurate, disproved or a lie because ultimately the truth or morals have no place in his talking points.

I'm one of the most consistent posters on sherdog. I rarely waver on my views.
MikeMcMann said:
Another lie in a long line of lies and moral lapses from you.

Answer my prior question.

What was your view on 'activist judges' and 'judges making laws' prior when you saw the court as tipping left?

(and understand I know you won't address that question fully, if at all as per your M.O of just trying to hide from and ignore your prior lies and hypocrisy and to go on trolling and repeating them)

So I hope anyone who cares notices below how @Ripskater has been outed as a troll and a liar.

he will NEVER address questions like this that expose him. He will simply move on to repeat the same misinformation that are addressed by questions like mine below and repeat it over and over in other threads despite knowing it is inaccurate, disproved or a lie because ultimately the truth or morals have no place in his talking points.

I noticed it, but he is doing this all the time. Informing his twisted doctrine and ignoring any kind of response to it.

I wasnt ven going to vote at all this time around. But after the bullshit that they put Kavanaugh through, if I do vote it sure as shit wont be for the Democrats. But then again, I'm also not a huge fan of the Republicans in general anymore, which pretty much leaves me up shit creek.

Vote Republican just this once, if only to fuck the Democrats over.

You can go back to not giving a shit afterward. <Moves>

Between those two options? Honestly?

I'd have to go with Trump, if only because hes done the job for a few years. Not very well at times, but the experience is there. Cortez would be in wildly over her head, plus her smile creeps me right the fuck out.

She's got the crazy girlfriend look.

Back