PWD 860: Oscar Nominated

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2007, I lied to my then girlfriend that I wasn’t hanging out with the big tiddy girl from high school that everyone knew I was crushing on who had come to Bama for the weekend to see some mutual friends. She believed me. A day later we proceed to get into the biggest argument I’ve ever had in my life because she saw that big tiddy girl was there on FACEBOOK! I realized then this was all a mistake and we’re doomed.

And no I didn’t smash, I wouldn’t cheat but had I known then what I know now for how that relationship would end, I damn well would have!

Goddamn social media has ruined everyone's lives.

I always hear Rogan talk about the buildings full of Russians that get paid to troll and make political posts on social media.

Rogan needs to tell me how to get hired. I would love to get paid to shit post on Twitter and Facebook.

I just want to get paid by the UFC to defend them on Sherdog. I'm here anyway.

Goddamn social media has ruined everyone's lives.
I wish I could go back to such a simpler time where “She’ll see this on social media” wasn’t even a possible thought in my head. The world was so much smaller then.

Who the hell are are in charge of the bots?

SimpleLimpIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif
giphy.gif

Elton performing? Get Eminem back out there for Stan.

I always hear Rogan talk about the buildings full of Russians that get paid to troll and make political posts on social media.

Rogan needs to tell me how to get hired. I would love to get paid to shit post on Twitter and Facebook.
They’re probably prisoners.

I wish I could go back to such a simpler time where “She’ll see this on social media” wasn’t even a possible thought in my head. The world was so much smaller then.
Which is why I dont have any social media. And the bot wins again!

I just dropped a deuce that smelled like cat shit. There was this weird perverse pleasure sitting there smelling it, knowing it didn't smell like one of mine.

Childless at 35 - not surprised she hates moms.

SimpleLimpIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif

She's not ugly, but a cursory glance of her Twitter and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't last 3 minutes talking to her.

Her: **says something**

Me: **Nash cannonball gif**

I just dropped a deuce that smelled like cat shit. There was this weird perverse pleasure sitting there smelling it, knowing it didn't smell like one of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back