PWD 860: Oscar Nominated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what Pesci said. This goddamn censorship is goddamn UnAmerican!

I think we'll look back in 50 years and realize Twitter was the beginning of the end.

Agreed

Twitter is the only place where you can see someone post a picture of their butthole and the very next post you'll see a Comedian get #cancelled because of a joke and the next post after that you'll see a hot female celebrity get told how ugly, fat, and disgusting they are by incel neckbeards.

Twitter is fun though.

eqyzk6pu4aaqnah-jpeg.725607

Sweet wig, Jonah Hill

maxresdefault.jpg

Is good guy Joaquin Phoenix going over clean tonight?

This dude roasting comedian Nikki Glaser

Agreed

Twitter is the only place where you can see someone post a picture of their butthole and the very next post you'll see a Comedian get #cancelled because of a joke and the next post after that you'll see a hot female celebrity get told how ugly, fat, and disgusting they are by incel neckbeards.

Twitter is fun though.

Fun Fact: Half of the users on Twitter aren't real(they are bots - bots in the sense that some are actual programs and some are real people furthering an agenda) it's the same with Reddit. Who the hell are are in charge of the bots?

SimpleLimpIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif

I think we'll look back in 50 years and realize Twitter was the beginning of the end.
In 2007, I lied to my then girlfriend that I wasn’t hanging out with the big tiddy girl from high school that everyone knew I was crushing on who had come to Bama for the weekend to see some mutual friends. She believed me. A day later we proceed to get into the biggest argument I’ve ever had in my life because she saw that big tiddy girl was there on FACEBOOK! I realized then this was all a mistake and we’re doomed.

And no I didn’t smash, I wouldn’t cheat but had I known then what I know now for how that relationship would end, I damn well would have!

Fun Fact: Half of the users on Twitter aren't real(they are bots - bots in the sense that some are actual programs and some are real people furthering an agenda) it's the same with Reddit. Who the hell are are in charge of the bots?

Oh man, I hope it's not me because I totally haven't been keeping up on it if so.

I always hear Rogan talk about the buildings full of Russians that get paid to troll and make political posts on social media.

Rogan needs to tell me how to get hired. I would love to get paid to shit post on Twitter and Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back