PWD 860: Oscar Nominated

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not ugly, but a cursory glance of her Twitter and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't last 3 minutes talking to her.

Her: **says something**

Me: **Nash cannonball gif**

I tried to watch her Netflix special. Had to tap out.

I just dropped a deuce that smelled like cat shit. There was this weird perverse pleasure sitting there smelling it, knowing it didn't smell like one of mine.
<KingstonFrown>

American Idol is still a thing? Those people never drew a dime!

She's not ugly, but a cursory glance of her Twitter and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't last 3 minutes talking to her.

Most comedians(and I use the term loosely) in general seem like tough people to be around

She's pretty cute....in makeup

She breaks down pretty bad with no makeup.

Nikki2.jpg

1*7ENqfYixZSDNvT-qXPyJmw.jpeg

American Idol is still a thing? Those people never drew a dime!
Carrie Underwood was smart enough to jump on the country train and she is cashing serious checks but I don’t think she even won!

I wish I could go back to such a simpler time where “She’ll see this on social media” wasn’t even a possible thought in my head. The world was so much smaller then.

If Trump really wanted to MAGA, that'd be step no. 1.

Carrie Underwood was smart enough to jump on the country train and she is cashing serious checks but I don’t think she even won!

It's always the ones that don't win that do big things. They're hungrier!

It's always the ones that don't win that do big things. They're hungrier!
Or probably aren’t under more strict contracts. Those winners probably sign their damn lives away

You don’t even have to though. Your friends, your kids, your wife could have it and you’re on the radar!

When I was in law school there was a guy (who was a general annoying weirdo for a million reasons) who made a big stink about anyone posting a picture that showed him with a beer in his hand from the bar review nights we did every week. At the time, I thought he was an annoying jerk. In retrospect ... he was an annoying jerk, but he was on to something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back