01.jpg
I was genuinely curious, thank you.

Fuck, Marry, Kill

Gal Gadot
Brie Larson
Sigourney Weaver

She's gonna be hard to kill brother.

I gotta try.

Brie Larson is annoying as fuck and I would never want to have a conversation with her, but dammit I would love to give her sexy time.

Gal is my Jew princess and must be married.

I'm gonna have to go full on Alien and go to war with Ripley.

Most comedians(and I use the term loosely) in general seem like tough people to be around

What's been annoying is that a lot of them think they are some "spiritual being" just because they are comedians. I think maybe the greats can be, but if you just have a mediocre podcast I think maybe they should rethink their vision of themselves. Most of them do dick and shit humor which I laugh at sometimes but they don't talk about anything real. They want to fight back against them "being censored" but they don't even say anything worth a shit in the first place.

I gotta try.

Brie Larson is annoying as fuck and I would never want to have a conversation with her, but dammit I would love to give her sexy time.

Gal is my Jew princess and must be married.

I'm gonna have to go full on Alien and go to war with Ripley.

When she changed into the torn jeans and 90s flannel in Captain Marvel ... yeah.

What's been annoying is that a lot of them think they are some "spiritual being" just because they are comedians. I think maybe the greats can be, but if you just have a mediocre podcast I think maybe they should rethink their vision of themselves. Most of them do dick and shit humor which I laugh at sometimes but they don't talk about anything real. They want to fight back against them "being censored" but they don't even say anything worth a shit in the first place.

Carlin = GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back