PWD 299: Gator's bitches better be using jimmies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was the valet of Deuce and Domino (Sim Snuka and Cliff Compton), a pair of '50s Style Greasers.

latest

Makes sense. I like chicks who dress that way. Wanda from cry baby might be the hottest chick ever

By the sounds of things, not only has Cody Rhodes asked for his release, but Goldust might be right there with him, as both of them walked out on this weeks SmackDown tapings, and Cody's wife, Eden tweeting her support for them

So, some shit must have gone down for this reaction where both of them have left, I have a feeling that creative wanted to do some "Dusty" stuff, and they said "Fuck this" and left.

Seth Rollins returning tonight and aligning himself with Anderson and Gallows would be so dope.

But I don't see that happening.

By the sounds of things, not only has Cody Rhodes asked for his release, but Goldust might be right there with him, as both of them walked out on this weeks SmackDown tapings, and Cody's wife, Eden tweeting her support for them

So, some shit must have gone down for this reaction where both of them have left, I have a feeling that creative wanted to do some "Dusty" stuff, and they said "Fuck this" and left.

Who the fuck walks out on Smackdown?

Until Punk, steps on the scale for a weight in, I don't believe he will fight...17 months and counting

Damn, I haven't said the word queer in years. Time to bring it back!

YOU ARE ALL QUEERS!!!

I don't even know what to expect tonight. Oh wait, yes I do. Roman gonna rustle jimmies like always!!

Seth Rollins returning tonight and aligning himself with Anderson and Gallows would be so dope.

But I don't see that happening.
Dear god I almost lost my fucking mind. Spoiler tags you dirt sheet reading smarks!!!

I don't even know what to expect tonight. Oh wait, yes I do. Roman gonna rustle jimmies like always!!

The only thing that I don't like about reigns is that his entire run thus far including tonight is a foregone conclusion. There's no suspense because the guy he's wrestling, as good as he is, will absolutely not win. At least against someone like Rollins or Cena there's a chance he could lose, but this is just a stupid mid title filler feud to build him up more. Yawn.

At the Hamilton train station, heading up to Newark for Extreme Rules. I'll take some pics and shit for you guys.

I'm pumped for the charlotte, new day and aj reigns matches tonight! Also okc vs gswussies same time.

The only thing that I don't like about reigns is that his entire run thus far including tonight is a foregone conclusion. There's no suspense because the guy he's wrestling, as good as he is, will absolutely not win. At least against someone like Rollins or Cena there's a chance he could lose, but this is just a stupid mid title filler feud to build him up more. Yawn.

How is that any different than the top guys of eras past. Hogan was always going over rock and stone cold almost aways over came ... cena ... Yet all of a sudden its an issue and its bullshit

Damn, I haven't said the word queer in years. Time to bring it back!

YOU ARE ALL QUEERS!!!

I called my best friend from high school a "super queer" just yesterday. True story. Later on in the day I called him "gaylord." I think we should bring "gaylord" back, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back