PWD 299: Gator's bitches better be using jimmies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nailz was scary when he first showed up and whupped the bossmans ass .

Oh yeah for sure, when he made his debut by rushing into the ring after the Bossman destroyed that jabroni ...was the perfect way to introduce Nailz to the fans ...have this convict rush the ring in his Orange jail jumpsuit like he just broke out of jail and was hell bent on getting revenge on the man who put him away.

This is the first time I have been drunk in literally years.

I did karaoke. I assume awesomely.

I would do things to that mascot that would make @Minotauro Rex blush.

Sleep time now.

Bret hart had two of the greatest matches in history two years in a row. Bret hart Michaels WM 12 and hart Austin wm13

It's a great time to a wrestling can u spoiled brats

It's a great time to a wrestling can u spoiled brats

That does sound amazing, but not as amazing as a dancing can.

giphy.gif

Sable just beat lawler at the karate a fighter totinament. What a great totunrahme t

I'm super psyched to see Roman styles again

I'm home alone for a long weekend, and I've been watching a bunch of movies. In addition to that Chris Bell documentary, I've watched Captain America: Winter Solider, Mockingjay Parts 1 and 2, and Anchorman 2. I loved the first Anchorman but from the trailer I had no interest in the sequel. It was a lot better than I expected and a lot funnier than the trailer made it seem.

Mockingjay? Goddamn, you were bored.

Mockingjay? Goddamn, you were bored.

I found the books entertaining, and I liked the first movie. The second one was my favorite of the books, but the movie sucked. The Mockingjay movies were better than Catching Fire at least.

Anchorman 2 was really enjoyable. Perhaps because I had really low expectations, but I loved it.

I want to see Rollins back soon.

He's very talented.
I wanted to see him as champ one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back