PWD 299: Gator's bitches better be using jimmies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching Survivor Series '92. This is right after I stopped watching. I watched through the SummerSlam in England, but must have stopped immediately thereafter, because I never saw Flair get the belt back from Savage or Bret get it from Flair. (Anyone know if those events/matches are on the Network?) This started with Owen and Koko (wearing suspenders) vs. the Headshrinkers. Uncle Rikishi got the win with a superfly splash. Doink ran around during a Model vs. Tatanka match (a rematch of their epic WM 8 encounter) and McMahon played it off like he had no idea who this clown in the aisleway was. Bossman vs. Nailz in a nightstick on a pole match was surprisingly entertaining. Savage and Perfect (who for reasons unknown to me took Warrior's place - I'm assuming Warrior rage quit shortly before the event) beat Flair and Razor in a pretty good match. And the Nasty Boys and Natural Disasters just beat Money Inc. and the Beverly Brothers in a traditional SS match.

Taker vs. Kamala and Bret vs. HBK still to come.

I'm home alone for a long weekend, and I've been watching a bunch of movies. In addition to that Chris Bell documentary, I've watched Captain America: Winter Solider, Mockingjay Parts 1 and 2, and Anchorman 2. I loved the first Anchorman but from the trailer I had no interest in the sequel. It was a lot better than I expected and a lot funnier than the trailer made it seem.

This thread is fake and gay.

But this gif is not.

I'm watching Survivor Series '92. This is right after I stopped watching. I watched through the SummerSlam in England, but must have stopped immediately thereafter, because I never saw Flair get the belt back from Savage or Bret get it from Flair. (Anyone know if those events/matches are on the Network?) This started with Owen and Koko (wearing suspenders) vs. the Headshrinkers. Uncle Rikishi got the win with a superfly splash. Doink ran around during a Model vs. Tatanka match (a rematch of their epic WM 8 encounter) and McMahon played it off like he had no idea who this clown in the aisleway was. Bossman vs. Nailz in a nightstick on a pole match was surprisingly entertaining. Savage and Perfect (who for reasons unknown to me took Warrior's place - I'm assuming Warrior rage quit shortly before the event) beat Flair and Razor in a pretty good match. And the Nasty Boys and Natural Disasters just beat Money Inc. and the Beverly Brothers in a traditional SS match.

Flair/Hart title change happened at a house show, so I doubt that'll be on there.

Flair/Hart title change happened at a house show, so I doubt that'll be on there.

Grumble, grumble. I was hoping they'd have it in the "old school" section, but I don't see it.

Found it on Youtube, though.

I'm home alone for a long weekend, and I've been watching a bunch of movies. In addition to that Chris Bell documentary, I've watched Captain America: Winter Solider, Mockingjay Parts 1 and 2, and Anchorman 2. I loved the first Anchorman but from the trailer I had no interest in the sequel. It was a lot better than I expected and a lot funnier than the trailer made it seem.
This thread is fake and gay.

But this gif is not.

Grumble, grumble. I was hoping they'd have it in the "old school" section, but I don't see it.

Found it on Youtube, though.

I'm too old for this crap!

There's a Prime Time banner in the arena during the match, but it's not included in the Prime Time shows on the Network. I wonder why they don't have all the Coliseum Home Videos on there. It looks like this was on one of them.

Just watched the first Camp WWE. It was pretty shitty. I'll give the second one a try, though.

Second Camp WWE sucked slightly less than the first one, I guess. I liked Austin going down the slide with the double middle fingers. I don't really understand why he looks like an alien, though.

awesome event.

latest

WWF built this fight up so good ...I remember being a young kid and thinking how in the world is The Big Boss man gonna be able to stop this hard core convict Nailz!

I was so pumped for that fight...

Survivor_Series_1992_-_Big_Boss_Man_Vs_Nailz_01.jpg

WWF built this fight up so good ...I remember being a young kid and thinking how in the world is The Big Boss man gonna be able to stop this hard core convict Nailz!

I was so pumped for that fight...

Nailz was scary when he first showed up and whupped the bossmans ass .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back