PWD 299: Gator's bitches better be using jimmies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cody should bring back the mustache.

sms030913-12.jpg

This was one of my favorite matches.

latest

A production crew has started filming CM Punk’s scheduled opponent Mickey Gall. UFC spending money on a special involving Gall indicates they feel the fight would be happening in the near future, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

As noted, Punk’s fight was delayed in the past because he was sidelined with an injury.

"Shit, the guy that we were supposed to be building up as a draw is shitting the bed... better build up the jabroni into a big deal".

A production crew has started filming CM Punk’s scheduled opponent Mickey Gall. UFC spending money on a special involving Gall indicates they feel the fight would be happening in the near future, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

As noted, Punk’s fight was delayed in the past because he was sidelined with an injury.

"Shit, the guy that we were supposed to be building up as a draw is shitting the bed... better build up the jabroni into a big deal".

I wonder if this is being done in part to pressure Punk not to bitch out on the fight again.

Have you seen the Dana White fighter search reality show where they found this jabroni?

Looking for a fight? It's mostly grabass guido shit from 40 year olds and eating. Lots of fucking eating. Jackass combined with the Sopranos combined with Jersey Shore combined with TUF

latest

Wow, I had always heard that was a great match, but I had never seen it. Unreal. The crowd legitimately going crazy, I don't believe that there was a single "This is awesome" chant - they just cheered. That match was booked perfectly.

"Oh, I know him, I beat that guy" - Cody Rhodes when introduced to Xavier Woods.

I wonder if this is being done in part to pressure Punk not to bitch out on the fight again.

I think it's full on contigency plan. If the rumours are true (and I have no reason to believe they wouldn't be judging by his mitt work) and Punk's not progressing as a fighter and he turns out to be a bust, they need to at least give some semblance of relevancy to the guy who's gonna make him his prison bitch so all the guys tuning in for "CM Punk's debut fight" aren't gonna say "Well, this sucked, I'm not watching anymore".

Ther was a guy on Neckbeard Forum, who honestly believed that Punk's some world class grappler because "He does it professionally". So, Punk fans are a pretty delusional bunch, they they need to lay it out, clear as day, "This guy is going to decimate CM Punk, perhaps with relative ease, so look how good he is now, Punk's gonna get his ass handed to him, but look, you can like him too, he's a cool guy, see."

Have you seen the Dana White fighter search reality show where they found this jabroni?

Looking for a fight? It's mostly grabass guido shit from 40 year olds and eating. Lots of fucking eating. Jackass combined with the Sopranos combined with Jersey Shore combined with TUF

Dana wants to be famous in the same way that Vince wants to be famous. He doesn't want to be "The UFC Guy", he wants to be a media mogul/reality show start. Same with Vince, he doesn't want to be "The Wrestling Guy", he wants to be "A Titan of Entertainment".

I think it's full on contigency plan. If the rumours are true (and I have no reason to believe they wouldn't be judging by his mitt work) and Punk's not progressing as a fighter and he turns out to be a bust, they need to at least give some semblance of relevancy to the guy who's gonna make him his prison bitch so all the guys tuning in for "CM Punk's debut fight" aren't gonna say "Well, this sucked, I'm not watching anymore".

Ther was a guy on Neckbeard Forum, who honestly believed that Punk's some world class grappler because "He does it professionally". So, Punk fans are a pretty delusional bunch, they they need to lay it out, clear as day, "This guy is going to decimate CM Punk, perhaps with relative ease, so look how good he is now, Punk's gonna get his ass handed to him, but look, you can like him too, he's a cool guy, see."

Dana wants to be famous in the same way that Vince wants to be famous. He doesn't want to be "The UFC Guy", he wants to be a media mogul/reality show start. Same with Vince, he doesn't want to be "The Wrestling Guy", he wants to be "A Titan of Entertainment".

Dana likes being famous, that said, I think Dana has zero issues with being the UFC guy and fronting Ultimate Fighting or MMA as compared with Vince not wanting to be a pro wrestler promoter, booker and talent. Which he is all of the time. Most of the problems with WWE are related to Vince not admitting he's working in pro wrestling.

Dana wants his business to be more pro wrestling. Promos, backstage, talking shit, no "I respect my opponent very much and will fight anybody the UFC wants me to."

Vince wants his business to be Hollywood.

Nah, I just rarely drink. Was my buddies 25th birthday, and figured what the hell.

Cool then.

Last night I got four let's get drunk calls, had comped tickets to a closed popular piss up next to my home with an open bar at and a booty call from the stripper I did Berlin with at 2am. Went to bed. What the hell is cool but sometimes you need restrain. Which you have.

latest

Have never seen this match as I was not, and still am not, following closely but really? That crowd was white hot for the Rhodes, makes Cody and Goldust sound like superstars...was this in Georgia? Crazy how hot the crowd was for the Rhodes and for what it's worth, a well booked match and they all made it work.

Dude, wwe.com has an article with a pic of every Diva ever (I'm pretty sure they do call them Divas in the article). Maybe half a dozen ladies I just did not at all recognize/remember, kinda surprised I knew that many. Some I hadn't thought about in so long.

Pretty funny what pics they chose for some of them. But Trish's pic hhhnnggg:

96_Trish_Stratus-1236856529.jpg

This is goddess tier.

Anyway here is the full article http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-divas/every-diva-ever-photos

I have no idea who cherry is but girls got the style. I dont think they coulda picked a worse pick of shelly. Stay away from her you fucks or well be knife fighting and I make that guy Snow fought at crestors look like a can Yall been warned

I have no idea who cherry is but girls got the style. I dont think they coulda picked a worse pick of shelly. Stay away from her you fucks or well be knife fighting and I make that guy Snow fought at crestors look like a can Yall been warned

She was the valet of Deuce and Domino (Sim Snuka and Cliff Compton), a pair of '50s Style Greasers.

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back