PWD 299: Gator's bitches better be using jimmies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was the valet of Deuce and Domino (Sim Snuka and Cliff Compton), a pair of '50s Style Greasers.

latest
Cliff Compton has a shoot series now
Just downloaded the Rip Rogers episode cause its supposed to be pretty good
Theres a story about the time Randy Savage made Rip Rogers give him a ride to Jerry Lawlers house in the middle of the night so he could throw a brick through the window, thats worth the price of admission right there

How is that any different than the top guys of eras past. Hogan was always going over rock and stone cold almost aways over came ... cena ... Yet all of a sudden its an issue and its bullshit

It's an issue because Reigns gets shitty x-pac heat. Those guys you mentioned at least earned their spot of going over guys. Reigns does because.... Reasons?

It's an issue because Reigns gets shitty x-pac heat. Those guys you mentioned at least earned their spot of going over guys. Reigns does because.... Reasons?

Reigns and Styles have had a nice feud and their Payback match was very good. So, to paraphrase HBK, the point of tonight's main event could simply be to tear the house down. I had hopes that this feud would lead to Roman going full heel, but it doesn't look like it at this point. Oh well. They could still have a really good blowoff match tonight. They work really well together.

there's a music forum now

now all you queers can post your themes that I never click on

Listen to a match he has sometime Rumpelstiltskin. People pop then catch themselves and boo cuz its the cool guy thing to do and there is nothing a neckbeard desires more than to feel cool . The guys been on fire tearing down the house match after match and still dipshits like you want to hate .... Cuz reasons

I called my best friend from high school a "super queer" just yesterday. True story. Later on in the day I called him "gaylord." I think we should bring "gaylord" back, personally.

I always got a kick out of :eek::eek::eek:boss if were going to go down that road. Im liberal as hell but I love me some hate speech I aint no tinglepuff bitch or whatever that creatures name was

I had this golden fairy tales book when I was a kid right with really grim and awesome magic card lookin artwork In the stiltskin story he has the ultimate tantrum and jumps up and down actin a fool. Its how I picture neckbeards react to things.

you gotta have a strong back to fuck with dem BBWs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back