• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 1030: All Elite of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
okato.jpg

He was also Samoa Joe's man-servant.

@Sara

To answer your question that is Kazuchika Okada. He is probably the greatest in ring performer of this generation and easily one of the 5 best workers in the world. He is the longest reigning IWGP HW champion in history and I believe also holds the record for most reigns with said title. As Goldie alluded to, he also did the impossible and managed to convince people that Kenny Omega is a world class wrestler and not a drama school dropout playing the part of a dork spot monkey. He's that damn good. Any serious wrestling fan should know his name and his work is tremendous...I cannot state this enough. He's great.

Tanahashi has the most reigns

tumblr_pl66xrVGpy1s05wxzo1_400.gifv

v12amtnqeel81.jpg

REAL SPORTS!
No surprise that Stephen A is a huge wrestling fan. I remember Skip would make fun of him for it. Skip also would shit on the Von Erichs when he was an up and coming reporter in Dallas
<{fry}>

Last game I went to, he hit two homers and cut one of the best babyface promos I’ve ever heard on the house mic afterwards. It was the shit

I was pretty upset when Billy Beane moneyballed him away from the A's and in the very next year he had an MVP season.

I was pretty upset when Billy Beane moneyballed him away from the A's and in the very next year he had an MVP season.
moneyball-gets-on-base.gif

Guess he didn’t hit enough singles over second base. The longball puts the butts in the seats, Bill!

Rainmaker and Bringer of Rain aren't the same Sara.

Okada is Rainmaker because he's rich and makes it rain money. Donaldson is Bringer of Rain because he watched a fantasy TV show, heard it, and said "that sounds cool".

Put some respeck on his name

tumblr_of8i25ts431s05wxzo1_400.gif
Maybe, I’ll have to now research this guy. I’ve literally been close enough to tackle Josh 3-4 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back