• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 1030: All Elite of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score

upload_2022-1-14_12-3-32-png.902684

Rules.
1. Give $40 million for nothing
2. #PushTonyD

Mascots
cgby824d8kk81.jpg

k1s5d9fpyrj81.jpg

ojbzvmkv8aj81.png

FMtHXx_UUAE9s8H

view

Theme

Please and thank you @D.R.H. @Rebelfett

1,312 points to our fearless President for another splendid OP. Underrated Megadeth song too. I'm proud of you, RSR.

:rolleyes:
Next thread was wide open if that’s what you wanted. When you make your three you can put whoever you want in it but I didn’t see anyone grabbing that brass ring, brother
:eek: What’s with the agression brother. I’m just trying to bring the spirit of wrestling to us all (in form of perky turkeys and ass)

1,312 points to our fearless President for another splendid OP. Underrated Megadeth song too. I'm proud of you, RSR.
Not their shreddiest work but the post-solo double guitar breakdown riff is just *chef’s kiss*

Not their shreddiest work but the post-solo double guitar breakdown riff is just *chef’s kiss*

Cryptic Writings was a fantastic album. The chorus from The Disintegrators always gets me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back