Locked PWD 1142: #Day2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it still January 8th in your time zone? That's Elvis' birthday too, Blund!

forrest-gump-dance.gif

In January 2001, Heyman took two random guys off the street, gave them Fox Sports sweaters, invited them backstage to an ECW show, and paid them to tell all the boys that they were executives with Fox who were interested in airing ECW television. Not only did the boys buy it, but I bet in Heyman's mind there was never any doubt it wouldn't work. It's a scummy thing for a promoter to do (especially since ECW stopped running that same month) but it's such an incredible level of carny that I can't help but respect that. And rasslin just wouldn't be rasslin without legendary carnies.

Fair enough. Want to know something interesting? 20 seconds ago, I just realized you never answered me and I was going to tag you again and make a joke about it. Then boom you answered. That's why they call me Mystic Rex. I'm tapped into the collective unconscious.
I had them in Spain with the “thick” hot chocolate, and I think they were a smidge over hyped, as the ones I got at like a Walmart in Florida were just as good imo.

#LFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back