Locked PWD 1134: Giulia Sweepstakes 2024

Where Should Giulia Sign?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't surprise me. I remember the head of the Dead Space games saying that development coats have skyrocketed and that hadn't really gone up with it. I can definitely see it, with the use of better technology and increased production times. It's just a shame that a lot of people are going to be priced out.

The cost of gaming has really gone up since I was a kid. It always used to be £39.99 max for a premium title.

It's going to be a hard sell for me anyway. I played a lot of GTA over the years and Online was when I started getting sick of it. If Online is any indication, Rockstar may have jumped the shark story wise.
I bought GTA5 for like $10 three or four years ago and I've still never played it. So ain't no way there is gonna be $150 for me...

It's true though. I read a couple months ago FF16 was a failure despite massive sales numbers. The costs of games is way more expensive but have really only gone up $10 or $20 in the last two decades. I will continue to stick to the preplayed for as long as they exist

This "upgrade" isn't mobile friendly. Lacks certain features and shit...

...so I'm guessing there's a Sherdog app on the way and that's why this all feels wonky on desktop too. Laying out posts with miscellaneous media is a pain in the ass.

Also, can't see who is viewing the thread anymore? This is straight trash. How will I know how many guests to address?

Last edited:
This "upgrade" isn't mobile friendly. Lacks certain features and shit...

...so I'm guessing there's a Sherdog app on the way and that's why this all feels wonky on desktop too. Laying out posts with miscellaneous media is a pain in the ass.
Yeah I don’t like the ads

I think so? Like at very bottom of page? You might like this? Porsche cayenne first drive review?

whatever-shrug.gif

Hello everyone, Im glad we finally made it back, I hope you all are well

But now down to business, I donot like this new look, it is very busy and confusing to my old man eyes

Hello everyone, Im glad we finally made it back, I hope you all are well

But now down to business, I donot like this new look, it is very busy and confusing to my old man eyes
Yes Pete! We must stand against change!!

And we can’t set your preferences for post per page! Rage against the machine Pete!!

Looks like we also cant minimize the forum sections that dont interest us anymore which means now I gotta scroll all the way past the news forum and the training discussion forum just to get to where I wanna be!
Oh, Sara, this is not good...

So many fucking ads on the mobile version.

Sherdog may well have lost itself a poster

Looks like we also cant minimize the forum sections that dont interest us anymore which means now I gotta scroll all the way past the news forum and the training discussion forum just to get to where I wanna be!
Oh, Sara, this is not good...
What are we going to do Pete!?!

I think we need to demand to be put to the top of home page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back