Locked PWD 1142: #Day2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Dom heat heat X-Pac heat? I only just started watching again fairly recently so no idea what people hate so much about him cos he never does anything other than get heavily boo'd .
He started out with legitimate go away heat, but now I think it’s his whole gimmick, seems to have made him an attraction to watch if anything. I think everyone still hates him, but because he’s in on the joke it’s good I guess. I enjoy it.

He started out with legitimate go away heat, but now I think it’s his whole gimmick, seems to have made him an attraction to watch if anything. I think everyone still hates him, but because he’s in on the joke it’s good I guess. I enjoy it.
Ah okay, that makes sense thanks.

I don't really get his deal, like he's in NXT but then every week on RAW too but seemingly very rarely has matches on RAW.

Sabu introducing tables may be his biggest sin.....and he gavs Candido and Sunny crack

They still need to explain why they're tables and random kendo sticks under the ring......anything, the extra tables are incase the audio guys on the side of the stage break one......the sticks are used to tighten the turnbuckles....just anything.

Nakamura lost to the top babyfacw in the company
N13nF9M.gif

They still need to explain why they're tables and random kendo sticks under the ring......anything, the extra tables are incase the audio guys on the side of the stage break one......the sticks are used to tighten the turnbuckles....just anything.
Just had a quick google and one post says with regards to Kendo Sticks

"I think Michael Cole one tried to explain it by saying it was part of some NXT training that happened before the show"

Just had a quick google and one post says with regards to Kendo Sticks

"I think Michael Cole one tried to explain it by saying it was part of some NXT training that happened before the show"
Well I said "anything" <45>careful what you wish for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back