• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 1030: All Elite of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for a wrestler at an airport to take a pic.

And we wonder why so many mentally ill fans end up at their homes and try to kidnap them.

Keith Lee and Mia Yim recently had that, some dude knocked on their door and basically said "Yeah, I just wanted to say hello".

And, that goes without saying the infamous "Green Lantern Fan" showing up to Chris Candido's wake when it was expressly stated "It's for family and friends only, we might do a memorial for fans another time, but please don't come".

Does she ever look glad to see her fans?

CrCZLpXVYAAwrog.jpg

Yeah.

@Sara

To answer your question that is Kazuchika Okada. He is probably the greatest in ring performer of this generation and easily one of the 5 best workers in the world. He is the longest reigning IWGP HW champion in history and I believe also holds the record for most reigns with said title. As Goldie alluded to, he also did the impossible and managed to convince people that Kenny Omega is a world class wrestler and not a drama school dropout playing the part of a dork spot monkey. He's that damn good. Any serious wrestling fan should know his name and his work is tremendous...I cannot state this enough. He's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back