• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 1030: All Elite of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah multiple monikers were always his schtick.

• "Y2J"
  • "The Alpha"
  • "The King of the World"
  • "Lionheart"
  • "The Ayatollah of Rock'n'Rolla"
  • "The Savior"
  • "The Living Legend"
  • "The Mental Mastermind" (Striker's nickname for Jericho)
  • "The Best in the World at What He Does"
  • "The Paragon of Virtue"
  • "Your Role Model"
  • "The Sexy Beast"
  • "The Epicenter of Excitement"
  • "The Most Charismatic Showman to Ever Enter Your Living Room Via a Television Screen"
  • "The Painmaker"
  • "Le Champion" (as the AEW World Champion)
  • "Demo God"

Then he'd rattle off a few during his promos and ramble with catchphrases and 70/80s pop cullture references and you got his whole act.
It always felt organic though. Even the whole “little bit of the bubbly” thing was just something he said that got over. It’s so much more lame to trademark something and then shoehorn it into a promo.

man's gotta eat
tumblr_ptdr0u5Crh1r43lwqo1_250.gif

How da hell did Smigg come up with all those pictures of Sasha with fans so quick?

:eek:

I was looking for the Sasha/Airport picture, and there was a bunch of them right with it. As it turns out, people pester her at airports a lot.

I was looking for the Sasha/Airport picture, and there was a bunch of them right with it. As it turns out, people pester her at airports a lot.
I have read that she has the craziest fans on the internet.

And people wonder she doesn't look happy taking time from her obviously busy schedule because some mouthbreather found out her flight plan and thought it was a good idea to just show and ask for a photo probably when she just woke up and feels like she looks like shit.

And people wonder she doesn't look happy taking time from her obviously busy schedule because some mouthbreather found out her flight plan and thought it was a good idea to just show and ask for a photo probably when she just woke up and feels like she looks like shit.

I was lucky enough to meet Mike Tyson and I couldn't bring myself to ask for a picture. Part of me admires the lack of inhibitions, but holy shit, waiting at airports, or pestering people when they're eating, or in the toilets, I can see why famous people lose their shit at papparazzi and autograph hunters.

Nobody looks/feels good at the airport! This is just known, we’re living in a society here!

My son has one last folkstyle tournament at the Fresno convention center tomorrow. Had to cut from 154 to 145 and just weighed in at 144.8. Barely made weight by the skin of his teeth.

visionquest-readyforshute.gif

Hes working the same building as Mike Tyson and Steve Austin, that kid must really respect the history of this great business

NINTCHDBPICT000001340211.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back