• Kane

• Daniel Bryan

• Chris Jericho

• Randy Savage

• Kurt Angle

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might depend on the state. Over here you can get in at 18.
It might just be my ignorance, I mean this explains how all those celebs (like d list ones) are all clubbing before their 21, like they just say they’re not going to drink?

It might just be my ignorance, I mean this explains how all those celebs (like d list ones) are all clubbing before their 21, like they just say they’re not going to drink?
You get a wristband or a giant X on your hand with a sharpie at the door so the bartenders know not to serve you. That’s where a lot of that symbolism in Straight Edge comes from. The X on your hand meaning you’re not drinking

In NJ they can't serve booze if it's full nude. Some of the less fancy establishments will permit BYO. Otherwise it's water/soda/Monster.

Goddamn you Lance Storm....the fuck are you Googling
giphy.gif

You get a wristband or a giant X on your hand with a sharpie at the door so the bartenders know not to serve you. That’s where a lot of that symbolism in Straight Edge comes from. The X on your hand meaning you’re not drinking
Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back