3. The Royal Rumble is the best
4. I said, "shut up!"

6fc889db80a650eae28ed6fd2dc125a9_width-600.jpg

36cf49af3ff38b450ba6c57b0f439410.jpg

girls-with-puppies-20180405-6.jpg

depositphotos_52531703-stock-photo-sexy-girl-with-dark-hair.jpg

124900_preview_1582781046.jpg

Theme:

@Rebelfett @D.R.H. - Please and thank you, kind sirs.

For the first time in a very long time, not only I don´t watch anything about Raw/SD but I don´t even bother reading what happened the night before. I would only catch brief videos on twitter. Damn I believe the last time I was so desinterested in their product was in 2008-2011.

I will watch the Rumble tho, I don´t think I will ever pass on that no matter how bad is the shit they´re putting on.

AEW is getting stale too. The other day a couple of Sunday Night Heat shows from 98 popped on youtube, it completely blew my mind that a 30 minutes filler show had way more stroylines and content than a whole week of AEW/WWE programing combined. It was probably booked by only two people instead of 45 writers.

Last edited:
For the first time in a very long time, not only I don´t watch anything about Raw/SD but I don´t even bother reading what happened the night before. I would only catch brief videos on twitter. Damn I believe the last time I was so desinterested in their product was in 2008-2011.

I will watch the Rumble tho, I don´t think I will ever pass on that no matter how bad is the shit they´re putting on.

AEW is getting stale too. The other day a couple of Sunday Night Heat shows from 98 popped on youtube, it completely blew my mind that a 30 minutes filler show had way more stroylines and content than a whole week of AEW/WWE programing combined. It was probably booked by only two people instead of 45 writers.
You know damn well who booked it, Fonx

Because, back then, matches weren't booked on a basis of "That should be a good match". There was actually a reason for it, and to give a shit. I'm in the same boat as you. I don't watch the product, but I'm watching the Rumble because there's a reason outside of "That should be a good match", there's a reason to care.

Rocket Queen is a great choice. That chick making those sounds was actually a stripper that they recorded having sex with Axl Rose.

Rocket Queen is a great choice. That chick making those sounds was actually a stripper that they recorded having sex with Axl Rose.
She wasn’t just a random stripper, she was a quasi-girlfriend or at least regular hook up of Steven Adler’s. She was just around the studio so Axl said he’d fuck her right there to get the sound he wanted. I wonder why they all hated each other…

The drama with UFC fighters JP Buys/Cheyanne Vlismas/Roman Dolidze reminded me of the Edge & Matt Hardy feud.

I heard it was Duff's gf....who was having sex with Axl.

Just double checked and it wad Adler's girl

She wasn’t just a random stripper, she was a quasi-girlfriend or at least regular hook up of Steven Adler’s. She was just around the studio so Axl said he’d fuck her right there to get the sound he wanted. I wonder why they all hated each other…
There's a few different stories around it tbh. Adler denies it was his gf, and some people claim it wasn't just her Axl had sex with either for the recording.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back