• Kane

• Daniel Bryan

• Chris Jericho

• Randy Savage

• Kurt Angle

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already ate 2 ham/cheese/jalapeno croissants, 2 maple crullers and this powdered lemon jelly since 4 am
I love eating my emotions sometimes

I already ate 2 ham/cheese/jalapeno croissants, 2 maple crullers and this powdered lemon jelly since 4 am
And no pictures in the food thread wow pere sometimes I think u hate me

#WrestlingIsForEveryone
"It's performance art."
"Sorry you only want divas and big muscle men."
"Tony would never hire XXXXXXX. They're toxic to our business."
"XXXXXXX was one of my favorite wrestlers... but then I heard they were anti-vax."
"Vince McMahon looks at Nick Gage and can't understand that he would be the greatest world champion in the history of the business. That's why he's failing."

Pathetic...if this isn't what you want to see in a future prospect then you're in the wrong business.

D9TIGV8W4AQmwbK.jpg

I think it is interesting how older women in particular use to love wrestling. I remember when I first got into wrestling when I was around 8 my family members would be like "you know your great grandma Josephine is a huge wrestling fan". I remember she use to have her birthday parties on Saturdays in the 90s and she would always go inside in time for WCW saturday night. She was a hardcore fan from way back in the day.

Nick Bockwinkle, Verne Gagne and all the guys from the AWA territory were her favorites

My Great Grandmother was the first person I watched rasslin with...she was a big Dusty fan. She'd be jumping off the couch hooting and hollering every time he shook his ass and elbowed somebody. Those were good times. RIP Grandma.

<DCrying>

If I hear that gong and they play this at some point then I am going to lose my shit

Am I the only one that hears this and thinks "Songs in The Key of X," and not Scream?

Those croissants sound awesome.

Just having a cup of coffee and gonna try to not shit my pants.

Going to work...make a new thread so Fett can stick it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back