• Chris Jericho

• Randy Savage

• Kurt Angle

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, headbutt it?

sddefault.jpg

I'm going to be sad to see my beautiful thread closed. I hadn't started one in a long time. Congratulations to Mr. Savage, who seems to have won the poll (barring any last minute surges) and my apologies to the great Chris Jericho for the abject humiliation of not getting a single vote.

Good luck and godspeed to whomever creates Thread No. 1019. May your OP be filled with plentiful boobs and some kickass metal.

I bet Christian would like you, RSR. He'd be like, "Hey, Soc, your good friend RSR is great. I really like him. Do you think he'd be interested in meeting all my super hot wrestling chick friends? They're having a jello wrestling party tonight that I could take you guys to."

And you've been being so mean to him all this time.
He should hurry up and do that then. Until then though, he stinks!

I'm going to be sad to see my beautiful thread closed. I hadn't started one in a long time. Congratulations to Mr. Savage, who seems to have won the poll (barring any last minute surges) and my apologies to the great Chris Jericho for the abject humiliation of not getting a single vote.

Good luck and godspeed to whomever creates Thread No. 1019. May your OP be filled with plentiful boobs and some kickass metal.
@ChrisJericho

abfa5f366ac4f24055a90650a777728a.gif

A few other Rumble polls I considered were: (1) worst Rumble winner; and (2) least deserving multiple time winner.

Best surprise debut/return would also be good, but I feel like that's been done.

Speaking of surprise returns, why would they reintroduce Bliss in a campy segment instead of having her return at Rumble. Especially if Flair is in the match. Her showing up and attacking Flair with a chainsaw would have been perfect and made sense.

I'm hesitant to invite you both to hang out because you're always so mean to him!

I'm sorry I raised my voice, RSR.
Well, I’ll put it in writing right now. If Christian ever invites me to a jello wrestling party with Mandy Rose then I’ll retcon everything I ever said about him and spend the rest of my days lamenting his GOAT status on the internet and that’s a promise!

Well, I’ll put it in writing right now. If Christian ever invites me to a jello wrestling party with Mandy Rose then I’ll retcon everything I ever said about him and spend the rest of my days lamenting his GOAT status on the internet and that’s a promise!

Mandy is with the enemy, RSR, so I don't think I can promise that. How would you feel about refereeing an Anna Jay vs. Jamie Hayter jello match?

Todays my last day at this company so I brought in donuts for my coworkers
This donut place I went to respects the business big time, they didnt just squirt a little lemon piss into the hole of this powdered lemon jelly, they sliced this bad boy open like sliced bread and slathered in about a gallon of lemon goop like they were making a PB&J
Things like this make me think the future is still bright for America

I would have thought Jericho andnkanenwouldmbenflopped

This donut place I went to respects the business big time, they didnt just squirt a little lemon piss into the hole of this powdered lemon jelly, they sliced this bad boy open like sliced bread and slathered in about a gallon of lemon goop like they were making a PB&J
Hi pere

please post pictures into the food thread.

I like donuts. A lot. That sounds wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back