• Kane

• Daniel Bryan

• Chris Jericho

• Randy Savage

• Kurt Angle

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a few different stories around it tbh. Adler denies it was his gf, and some people claim it wasn't just her Axl had sex with either for the recording.

The story in Duff's book was that the girl had been dating Adler but he wouldn't confirm that they were a "couple" because he wanted to keep banging the rats. So she hung around the studio and Axl pitched the idea banging her for the audio and she said yes to get back at Adler.

The song itself is about a different girl.

The story in Duff's book was that the girl had been dating Adler but he wouldn't confirm that they were a "couple" because he wanted to keep banging the rats. So she hung around the studio and Axl pitched the idea banging her for the audio and she said yes to get back at Adler.

The song itself is about a different girl.
I think that's basically the same story that was in Slash's book as well.

I'd probably deny she was ever my girlfriend if that happened to me as well tbh
“Girlfriend? Nah, man, just a stripper that I’d occasionally bang. She meant nothing to me…didn’t even really know her that well….hardly even talked really…I didn’t even see her that much. That’s just Axl, ya know, funny guy.”
dumband-dumber-crying.gif

Which girl/puppy is your favorite, Goldy?

Also, in case anyone missed it, on the second Instagram girl, click over one to see her pug.
Probably Brandi Lauren. If you're into zombie chicks then check out her stuff with Su Yung on Impact

Kane had the unfortunate luck of having one of the GOAT Rumble performances in the year that Rock or Austin absolutely had to win it

Heard WWE released Gabe Sapolsky. Would love to see Tony hire him to do some booking. Gabe is one of my favorite bookers of all time. Super talented.

Savage had his chance to win the Rumble but he went for the pinfall on Yoko instead...

Out of those answers Randy Savage and Kurt Angle should have won a RR, possibly Kane.

3d5ccbc34354ebfd29c5bcdbcdfa8eb8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back