• Kane

• Daniel Bryan

• Chris Jericho

• Randy Savage

• Kurt Angle

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She wasn’t just a random stripper, she was a quasi-girlfriend or at least regular hook up of Steven Adler’s. She was just around the studio so Axl said he’d fuck her right there to get the sound he wanted. I wonder why they all hated each other…
And he told her she wasn’t moaning right…..like yeah it had nothing to do with you Axl

Overall, I look at Kane's career and his dominant performances in Rumbles and it always surprises me that he never won one. But as @RollSonnenRoll pointed out, his best run was at a time where other guys were going over. 2001 was his huge year, and nobody but Austin was winning that. The next year was Trips big come back and after that Kane wasn't quite that monster anymore. He could have won in 99, but they had the Vince angle they went with instead. I can't remember what he was doing in 2000. Since they botched the main event of WM anyway, he could have won there instead of Rocky and they could have made it a stupid 5-way with Vince's other son, Hornswaggle, in Kane's corner.

I voted Bryan because there was a specific Rumble (2014) that he should have won, imo. It worked out fine in the end, but failing to book him to go over in that Rumble really made me question if the creative team even watched the shows.

I probably should have included Warrior. He would have been a solid win in the early years - one of the ones Hogan won, before the WM tie-in.

Tough poll as they're all good options, but I think I gotta go with Angle. Bryan and Savage would be close seconds though

Overall, I look at Kane's career and his dominant performances in Rumbles and it always surprises me that he never won one. But as @RollSonnenRoll pointed out, his best run was at a time where other guys were going over. 2001 was his huge year, and nobody but Austin was winning that. The next year was Trips big come back and after that Kane wasn't quite that monster anymore. He could have won in 99, but they had the Vince angle they went with instead. I can't remember what he was doing in 2000. Since they botched the main event of WM anyway, he could have won there instead of Rocky and they could have made it a stupid 5-way with Vince's other son, Hornswaggle, in Kane's corner.

I voted Bryan because there was a specific Rumble (2014) that he should have won, imo. It worked out fine in the end, but failing to book him to go over in that Rumble really made me question if the creative team even watched the shows.

I probably should have included Warrior. He would have been a solid win in the early years - one of the ones Hogan won, before the WM tie-in.
Randy savage was in Spider-Man. That’s why I voted for him

And he told her she wasn’t moaning right…..like yeah it had nothing to do with you Axl
Papa Het would have put her pleasure first, Sara.

excited-im.gif

#GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back