• Randy Savage

• Kurt Angle

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No man envies me. @Rebelfett @Pliny Pete

pc0EFqn.png

L3zWU6f.png

Were y’all taking about high school or college/university?

It might just be my ignorance, I mean this explains how all those celebs (like d list ones) are all clubbing before their 21, like they just say they’re not going to drink?

If they're full bar you probably have to be 21. I know the few clubs around me are 18 to enter though.

It might just be my ignorance, I mean this explains how all those celebs (like d list ones) are all clubbing before their 21, like they just say they’re not going to drink?

Didn't even answer your question. My guess is clubs just let any celeb in because it's publicity

Lots of oldies here, Sara. Trying to hold onto their spots instead of putting the young guys over.
I'm the same birth year as Kenny Omega, Braun, EC3, Maryse, the Bellas, Summer Rae, Brandi, and Taya.

That's almost all legends that can still go, Oz.

tumblr_molt33rjgE1s2syfpo3_250.gif

I'm the same birth year as Kenny Omega, Braun, EC3, Maryse, the Bellas, Summer Rae, Brandi, and Taya.

That's almost all legends that can still go, Oz.

tumblr_molt33rjgE1s2syfpo3_250.gif

You should've stopped after Omega

"Black people only listen to Hip Hop" - Tony Khan
LRPyErC.gif

Well, if AEW are signing up WWE guys by the bucketload, might as well use their ill-conceived music tie-ins as well.

3852478_so.jpg

Give it a couple of years, Cody's gonna star in AEW's debut movie, "The Navy SEAL"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back