Putting an end to the Anderson vs Bisping Debate (Clip inside)

Ah yes, the guy who loves all things Brasil, talking shit and making excuses for Anderson

He lost fair and square, coulda shoulda woulda.. Anderson CHOSE to not do anything and just clown around, and got what he deserved:

Pb0fXrJ.png

XfSsaIk.jpg

Damn. UFC Twitter is so damn corny.

Somtimes it's just the way the cookie crumbles, nothing can be done.

Clearly the right Decision Rofl

And lol @ you thinking Herb says fight on just before the knee he had picked up the mouth peice and was moving over to stop and reset but Silva was to fast.

Bisping made a mistake in taking his eyes of Silva but really Anderson had not put him away with the knee and needed to finish the job he didn't and couldnt and lost the fight.

You are salty as fuck.

People can complain all they want but Silva did not win based off of that knee at the end of the round. I wanted Silva to win but Bisping got lucky and was saved by he bell. Nothing else to talk about

FIN

Lmfao. If Bisping was focused on Anderson, even rocked, it doesn't seem as though he would have taken that knee. He may have been dropped by a different shot though (or maybe not). As a result of the knee, Bisping's performance in round 4 and 5 was completely different. You really want Anderson to win in the style of Mayweather over that Mexican guy who looked at the ref and got KO'd. That's a SHIT victory no matter who's fault it is.

Anderson might have got pumped up and went harder in rounds 4 and 5 without that bullshit, and may have won by a less controversial KO.

It would have been bullshit if the fight ended there, would not sit well.

Just think ahead. Anderson Silva did have some slick looking moments. He could make a comeback, even though he is beginning to look chinny.

The moment the bias became clear was when two of the three judges gave Freese all three rounds. Most people had him losing 2-1. Insanity. Puts a damper on the sport, and is even worse for the fighter they fuck over. Life-changing.

Which blind men had Nakamura winning?

If anything Bisping robbed himself of an easy decision win by focusing on the ref and not his opponent, allowing Silva to land that knee.

If that didn't happen, Bisping would have coasted to an easy UD since he was winning the standup before that

First of all the judging was atrocious, I had it 3-2 for Anderson(didn't even give him the 10-8 for flatlining Bisping in the third). 2 out of 3 writers on Sherdog scored it for Anderson.

Fine I get it, split decision for Bisping would've been controversial but a flush UNANIMOUS Decision shows the terrible Hometown favoring that was going on all night long.

Even then, the fight SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED IN THE THIRD.

For those claiming it was a "cheap shot":

1. Bisping was already wobbled when Anderson knocked the mouthpiece out of his mouth with a clean strike.

2. He used the mouthpiece excuse to try to recover.

3. *Most importantly* Herb Dean clearly tells Bisping to "FIGHT ON" as he's staggered pointing at the mouthpiece.

4. After getting flatlined with the knee, Bisping has NO legs under him and doesn't get up for minutes.

I get people sympathizing with the Underdog Bisping on here as a feel good story but there's nothing to debate here.

Bisping won meaningless hometown scorecards, Anderson won the fight.

NUFF SAID

Either way here's the clip:

"FIGHT ON"

- Herb Dean

Doesn't even matter whether it was late or not, he was saved by the bell. Anderson could have finished if there was more time left in the round but alas, there was not. You don't stop the fight in between rounds unless the fighter cannot go on.

You're arguing the fight should have been stopped? Why? Bisping was ready to go by the next round. He was never unconscious. So that's not right.

I'm getting really tired of being an Anderson Silva fan. Dude got owned first two rounds and then rocks his opponent and lets him off the hook in order to clown... In one exchange he rocks Bisping and instead of rushing to finish he casually walks on over with hands down like he's going for a stroll (someone please find video of this). I don't even care if he was robbed or not. If he doesn't care then his fans shouldn't either.

You didn't put an end to anything. But I can put an end to it. Bisping got a W, Silva got an L. And that's what from now until the end of time will always be in the record books no matter what you think about it.

The end.

Bisping got the brakes beaten off him in his win. Andermotherfuckingson Silva got dropped by Michael Goddamn Bisping. What a weird night.

You didn't put an end to anything. But I can put an end to it. Bisping got a W, Silva got an L. And that's what from now until the end of time will always be in the record books no matter what you think about it.

The end.
343637.jpg

Anderson deserved to lose just for the first 2 mins of round 4 by backing up against a fighter who was clearly still rocked. Everytime he took control he looked like he could bully Bisping. Stupdity from Anderson!

The end.

This man gets it.

Bisping won. Please shut up.

You probably think Aldo won against Conor.

Back