Putting an end to the Anderson vs Bisping Debate (Clip inside)

brazil-woman.gif

It's gonna be okay Wand Brazil. It's gonna be okay... Go rewatch Wand wreck undersized Japanese cans and settle down.

Lol

First of all the judging was atrocious, I had it 3-2 for Anderson(didn't even give him the 10-8 for flatlining Bisping in the third). 2 out of 3 writers on Sherdog scored it for Anderson.

Fine I get it, split decision for Bisping would've been controversial but a flush UNANIMOUS Decision shows the terrible Hometown favoring that was going on all night long.

Even then, the fight SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED IN THE THIRD.

For those claiming it was a "cheap shot":

1. Bisping was already wobbled when Anderson knocked the mouthpiece out of his mouth with a clean strike.

2. He used the mouthpiece excuse to try to recover.

3. *Most importantly* Herb Dean clearly tells Bisping to "FIGHT ON" as he's staggered pointing at the mouthpiece.

4. After getting flatlined with the knee, Bisping has NO legs under him and doesn't get up for minutes.

I get people sympathizing with the Underdog Bisping on here as a feel good story but there's nothing to debate here.

Bisping won meaningless hometown scorecards, Anderson won the fight.

NUFF SAID

Either way here's the clip:

"FIGHT ON"

- Herb Dean

I'll watch the whole thing when I can and let you know how I would score it.

You mention 10-8, if the other Fighter put up an attack at all, no 10-8.

But since people are questioning this, I will watch it, score it without pausing it and post my result, including my counts. But just understand, me watching the video is a different view than being ringside.

Sometimes while ringside, I just wish I could watch the broadcast.

Forget about the third round because Silva clearly won it. How is it a terrible decision giving Bisping the unanimous win? He clearly won rounds one and two, round four was kind of close but there is no controversy in giving it to Bisping.

What a shitty decision.

Bisping squeeked the first two rounds by, but lost the last 3 rounds. I also think that the fight should have been stopped, and if not, then the 3rd rnd should have been 10-8 for Anderson.

Anderson miscalculated with his "act like it's over and it'll influence Herb, who will hopefully end the fight" tactic. What he should have done was immediately go to his corner. The less time between that knee and the start of the next round the better. Bisping crumbled and looked like shit for the first minute or so of the 4th. Anderson dicked around and bought his opponent some time. Bad strategy.

First of all the judging was atrocious, I had it 3-2 for Anderson(didn't even give him the 10-8 for flatlining Bisping in the third). 2 out of 3 writers on Sherdog scored it for Anderson.

Fine I get it, split decision for Bisping would've been controversial but a flush UNANIMOUS Decision shows the terrible Hometown favoring that was going on all night long.

Even then, the fight SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED IN THE THIRD.

For those claiming it was a "cheap shot":

1. Bisping was already wobbled when Anderson knocked the mouthpiece out of his mouth with a clean strike.

2. He used the mouthpiece excuse to try to recover.

3. *Most importantly* Herb Dean clearly tells Bisping to "FIGHT ON" as he's staggered pointing at the mouthpiece.

4. After getting flatlined with the knee, Bisping has NO legs under him and doesn't get up for minutes.

I get people sympathizing with the Underdog Bisping on here as a feel good story but there's nothing to debate here.

Bisping won meaningless hometown scorecards, Anderson won the fight.

NUFF SAID

Either way here's the clip:

"FIGHT ON"

- Herb Dean

We need a gif of that shot he landed in the 2nd or 3rd, after he faked low with a punch and clipped him high!

Classic Spider!

Back