Putting an end to the Anderson vs Bisping Debate (Clip inside)

Granted Romeros Corner messed up, at least Romero was never dropped and took maybe 30 seconds extra at most.

Bispings body went limp as he went down, had NO LEGS under him to get back up, complained to Herb (while still on the ground lol) and was tended to on the ground for several minutes before the start of the next round.

Bold part doesn't mean a lot, unless he's completely out and the ref rules he's been (T)KO'd, he has one minute to recover and return. Obviously, one minute is the key part of that statement

Saved by the bell is one thing, unable to answer the bell is a totally different outcome

First of all the judging was atrocious, I had it 3-2 for Anderson(didn't even give him the 10-8 for flatlining Bisping in the third). 2 out of 3 writers on Sherdog scored it for Anderson.

Fine I get it, split decision for Bisping would've been controversial but a flush UNANIMOUS Decision shows the terrible Hometown favoring that was going on all night long.

Even then, the fight SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED IN THE THIRD.

For those claiming it was a "cheap shot":

1. Bisping was already wobbled when Anderson knocked the mouthpiece out of his mouth with a clean strike.

2. He used the mouthpiece excuse to try to recover.

3. *Most importantly* Herb Dean clearly tells Bisping to "FIGHT ON" as he's staggered pointing at the mouthpiece.

4. After getting flatlined with the knee, Bisping has NO legs under him and doesn't get up for minutes.

I get people sympathizing with the Underdog Bisping on here as a feel good story but there's nothing to debate here.

Bisping won meaningless hometown scorecards, Anderson won the fight.

NUFF SAID

Either way here's the clip:

"FIGHT ON"

- Herb Dean

I hear you loud and clear but I don't even think it was a close fight. Round 2 was Bisping's only decisive round with round 1 probably going his way too - but if you argue that he won round 4 or 5 (two rounds that should never have happened) you are LOOPY. He was executing fluid motion brilliantly and landing damaging shots often. It was pure outclass. This decision is a fucking joke and a sad one at that. Happy birthday Michael "Bum Eye" Bisping! Don't expect anymore gifts though.

i literally have no respect for your psots..i didnt take any notice once i saw your avatar..
anderson lost, everybody knows this, and its breaking your heart you poor lost soul..

go to bed, and get up and forget that your dreams have been crushed by bisping..

lol, get over it lad..
it was great to see silva lose..
no vigra no win..

Lol read the name m80, im not even that big of an Anderson suppoter(heck I rooted for friggin Chael in their fight)

As far as my mood, Im pretty happy.

PS: A "washed up" Wandy demolished a prime Bisping so I couldn't possibly be mad brah :D

2wn4phs.jpg

Every other media outlet scored it for bisping

Bisping wasn't rocked before the flying knee, it was a stupid mistake on his behalf to stop defending himself

And Anderson tried to convince the ref to stop the fight even though bisping wasn't Kod

Good refereeing by herb

No way that should have been stopped, bisping was still talking to dean at the very end, he was rocked only

Lol, flatline. Bisping goes down (with one hand there to catch himself, mind you) and not even two seconds later he's already motioning to Herb about the mouth piece again. Not bad for a guy who's "KTFO".

I didn't see the fight but shit that was awkward. Reminded me of Paul Harris celebration.

Only in mma a guy who could have been finished 3-4 times, had his face rearranged, got basically knocked out at the end of a round, wasnt even close to finishing the fight at any point and didnt do any damage on the opponent gets the win.

bisping all stiched up and still bleeding in the press conference while anderson is unscathed.

disgraceful scoring system
exactly fanboys arent complaining though, but true combat anderson won that fight, i could care less what three biased judges say. andersons not mad, he knows if not for a made up bell bisping would be kod on the floor.

There is no controversy, everything that should have happened tonight happened. Herb was right to hold on and wait, Bisping should have protected himself until the ref was between them. He didn't, but he survived to fight another round. Herb kept the fight going which he should have, and Bisping won the fight 3 rounds to 2, just like he should have. Great fight, no complaints.

Saved by the bell is all this is.

I imagine Bisping had no idea what Herb Dean said to him.

Doesn't matter -- Anderson spent way to much time not actually fighting.

Bisping got all sorts of messed up, but he fought for 25 minutes straight.

BISPING 1, 2 AND 4
And 4:59 of round 3 until he goes to get his mouthpiece and the pseudo respectful martial artist, known as Anderson 'The Brazilian CVS' Silva showed his true colors once again. It is Bispings fault however, did he really expect that MMA's Lance Armstrong would do the sporting thing and let him put his mouth piece in, after making million off of fraudulence and building a brand off of martial arts morality while he was actually cheating, juicing to the gills, and doing all he could to cheat and get an unlawful edge in competition.

It is crazy that so many people arr still on AS's nuts after all that we found out. Hero's die a slow death I suppose, no matter how fraudulent. We aren't talking something plausible like a dirty supplement, we are talking everything but the kitchen sink and it all happened THE FIRST TIME HE WAS RANDOMLY TESTED. And to make matters worse, this is MMA, not cricket, people can be killed. The guy is a fraud job, and as expected, he cant compete at an elite level without the roids.

Most media outlets don't even know what the acronym for "MMA" stands for lol.

Dana was cageside and said Anderson won.
And the judges were cageside, and are professionally trained to judge a fight, and all 3 said Bisping won.

Jose-Aldo-Hurts-Chad-Mendes-After-the-Bell-UFC-179.gif

He was no more hurt than Mendes was in round 1 of the rematch.

How much extra time did Bisping get at the end of that round tho as a result of Herb fucking up? Herb "best in the business" Dean. lol
Herb never signaled at all that he was stopping the fight. In fact he was clearly saying that fight wasn't stopped, but Anderson wasn't having it. Should it have been stopped? maybe. But it wasn't and Bisping cleary won 3 rounds.

Lol read the name m80, im not even that big of an Anderson suppoter(heck I rooted for friggin Chael in their fight)

As far as my mood, Im pretty happy.

PS: A "washed up" Wandy demolished a prime Bisping so I couldn't possibly be mad brah :D

2wn4phs.jpg
Im a man i don't wear a brah, but the way you are bleating on, i think maybe you have a nice little training bra.
And lets just talk about that man wanderlei silva....i bet a million of the queens finest english pound notes that he was juiced to the fucking eyeballs..

a tainted victory young man, a tainted victory...a man i loved as a fighter and respected..but now...nothing just another one of them.

Back