Putting an end to the Anderson vs Bisping Debate (Clip inside)

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First of all the judging was atrocious, I had it 3-2 for Anderson(didn't even give him the 10-8 for flatlining Bisping in the third). 2 out of 3 writers on Sherdog scored it for Anderson.

Fine I get it, split decision for Bisping would've been controversial but a flush UNANIMOUS Decision shows the terrible Hometown favoring that was going on all night long.

Even then, the fight SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED IN THE THIRD.

For those claiming it was a "cheap shot":

1. Bisping was already wobbled when Anderson knocked the mouthpiece out of his mouth with a clean strike.

2. He used the mouthpiece excuse to try to recover.

3. *Most importantly* Herb Dean clearly tells Bisping to "FIGHT ON" as he's staggered pointing at the mouthpiece.

4. After getting flatlined with the knee, Bisping has NO legs under him and doesn't get up for minutes.

I get people sympathizing with the Underdog Bisping on here as a feel good story but there's nothing to debate here.

Bisping won meaningless hometown scorecards, Anderson won the fight.

NUFF SAID

Either way here's the clip:

"FIGHT ON"

- Herb Dean

Last edited:
SAVED BY THE BELL

that is what happened, what you are saying that shouldn't ever happen now?

the fight wasn't over

decision could have gone either way

Anderson got what he deserved for wasting time clowning and taunting instead of fighting and finishing.

There are tonnes of shitty posters on Sherdog but none quite as consistently terrible as the TS. Congrats, you're actually the worst poster on Sherdog!

Bisping didn't look meaningfully rocked to me before the knee, look at how clearly he engages with the ref right before Anderson elevates.

Also, Bisping was not KOd by the knee as many have stated.

As expected this did not put an end to the debate.

Nope sorry

Silva lost. He won round 3 only cause of the last 20 seconds and won Rd 5.

Don't think it was a cheap shot but Silva lost 3 rounds to 2. Bisping 1,2,4 vs Silva 3,5.. Silva sat on the fence for 4:30 seconds of the 4th round and gave the round away.

knee didn't KO bis, he fought on, Silva did nothing in first couple of rounds, it's all on him for losing the fight.

Stay mad Brazil. Clear 1-2-4 Bisping.

Bisping didn't look meaningfully rocked to me before the knee, look at how clearly he engages with the ref right before Anderson elevates.

Also, Bisping was not KOd by the knee as many have stated.

He has absolutely no legs under him, he stayed down there for minutes before being able to come out in the second wobbled and catches yet another break when he milks a low blow.

SAVED BY THE BELL

that is what happened, what you are saying that shouldn't ever happen now?

the fight wasn't over

decision could have gone either way

How much extra time did Bisping get at the end of that round tho as a result of Herb fucking up? Herb "best in the business" Dean. lol

images

The moment the bias became clear was when two of the three judges gave Freese all three rounds. Most people had him losing 2-1. Insanity. Puts a damper on the sport, and is even worse for the fighter they fuck over. Life-changing.

ts is an idiot.

at least silva lasted longer than 13 seconds

Brasil wand ignoring facts and reality to support a Brazilian fighter? Shocker.

Back