Putting an end to the Anderson vs Bisping Debate (Clip inside)

And the judges were cageside, and are professionally trained to judge a fight, and all 3 said Bisping won.

They also said Pickett beat Rivera on the same night... I like Pickett to btw too, one of the true ATT vets.

They also said Bisping beat Hamill in London too... Just sayin

First of all the judging was atrocious, I had it 3-2 for Anderson(didn't even give him the 10-8 for flatlining Bisping in the third). 2 out of 3 writers on Sherdog scored it for Anderson.

Fine I get it, split decision for Bisping would've been controversial but a flush UNANIMOUS Decision shows the terrible Hometown favoring that was going on all night long.

Even then, the fight SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED IN THE THIRD.

For those claiming it was a "cheap shot":

1. Bisping was already wobbled when Anderson knocked the mouthpiece out of his mouth with a clean strike.

2. He used the mouthpiece excuse to try to recover.

3. *Most importantly* Herb Dean clearly tells Bisping to "FIGHT ON" as he's staggered pointing at the mouthpiece.

4. After getting flatlined with the knee, Bisping has NO legs under him and doesn't get up for minutes.

I get people sympathizing with the Underdog Bisping on here as a feel good story but there's nothing to debate here.

Bisping won meaningless hometown scorecards, Anderson won the fight.

NUFF SAID

Either way here's the clip:

"FIGHT ON"

- Herb Dean

the Brazilian is strong in this one

He has absolutely no legs under him, he stayed down there for minutes before being able to come out in the second wobbled and catches yet another break when he milks a low blow.
milks a low blow lol ok biased shit poster with little to no objectivity tbh

Only in mma a guy who could have been finished 3-4 times, had his face rearranged, got basically knocked out at the end of a round, wasnt even close to finishing the fight at any point and didnt do any damage on the opponent gets the win.

bisping all stiched up and still bleeding in the press conference while anderson is unscathed.

disgraceful scoring system
Bisping dropped him in the 2nd round. Go take up soccer.

Came in here expecting a Butthurt Brasil wand ignoring the fact that 80% of the media scored the fight for Bisping

was not dissapointed

milks a low blow lol ok biased shit poster with little to no objectivity tbh

Why is that so off? He just happened to take a couple more minutes on top of the extra minutes he received after getting rekt?

And... Yeah look at your user name along with racking up nearly 3.5k posts in just a year... Noooo you're totally not a troll.

lol @ "clear win for Bisping" this fight could've arguably been a draw.

Most media outlets don't even know what the acronym for "MMA" stands for lol.

Dana was cageside and said Anderson won.

Dana wanted him to win, but even with that anytime there is a controversial decision, the media pundits usually are in agreement that someone was robbed.
This was a pretty clear 1/2/4 for Bisping

The moment the bias became clear was when two of the three judges gave Freese all three rounds. Most people had him losing 2-1. Insanity. Puts a damper on the sport, and is even worse for the fighter they fuck over. Life-changing.
First of all Freese?
Second of all, good try with the "most people had him losing 2-1". You my friend are an idiot.

breese scores.jpg

Last edited:
brazil-woman.gif

It's gonna be okay Wand Brazil. It's gonna be okay... Go rewatch Wand wreck undersized Japanese cans and settle down.

Anderson lost dude. Though i thought he landed the better power strikes, bisping seemed to land more, pushed forward and fought intelligently. As already stated, anderson probably woulda won had he clowned less and fought more. I dont know why he insinsts on doing it, especially considering his age as he is not as quick and potent as years ago.

TS....

You're being a gigantic baby and setting a legendary standard to which all other gigantic babies will be judged by.

First of all the judging was atrocious, I had it 3-2 for Anderson(didn't even give him the 10-8 for flatlining Bisping in the third). 2 out of 3 writers on Sherdog scored it for Anderson.

Fine I get it, split decision for Bisping would've been controversial but a flush UNANIMOUS Decision shows the terrible Hometown favoring that was going on all night long.

Even then, the fight SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED IN THE THIRD.

For those claiming it was a "cheap shot":

1. Bisping was already wobbled when Anderson knocked the mouthpiece out of his mouth with a clean strike.

2. He used the mouthpiece excuse to try to recover.

3. *Most importantly* Herb Dean clearly tells Bisping to "FIGHT ON" as he's staggered pointing at the mouthpiece.

4. After getting flatlined with the knee, Bisping has NO legs under him and doesn't get up for minutes.

I get people sympathizing with the Underdog Bisping on here as a feel good story but there's nothing to debate here.

Bisping won meaningless hometown scorecards, Anderson won the fight.

NUFF SAID

Either way here's the clip:

"FIGHT ON"

- Herb Dean

Interesting about point 4 you mention is that if Anderson hadn't celebrated victory (wasting several minutes), it is unlikely that Bisping would have managed to have come out for round 4 and Silva would have won anyway. Celebrating actually gave Bisping the time he needed to semi recover.

At first I wasn`t sure but thanks to the video you posted I am 100 % sure the ref made the right call. Bisping was saved by the bell. Anyone who gives 10 -8 to Anderson for the knee must be bias. . At the very least it was very close before the knee. Anderson sealed the round but it wasn`t enough for a 10 - 8.

SAVED BY THE BELL

that is what happened, what you are saying that shouldn't ever happen now?

the fight wasn't over

decision could have gone either way
It wasn't over.

But it should have been

Bisping didn't look meaningfully rocked to me before the knee, look at how clearly he engages with the ref right before Anderson elevates.

Also, Bisping was not KOd by the knee as many have stated.
Crawling around on all fours... is normal.

Dunno if it's been said yet, but AS landed a crescent kick against the cage that cracked Bisping. A CRESCENT KICK. He looked great the last 2 and a half rounds.
Anyway, I thought he won, but I have no sympathy after his clowning and not fighting for 2 rounds.

Back