Who would you rather as a leader

• Putin

• Tredeau

Results are only viewable after voting.

GolovKing

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Which one would you rather have in charge of your country? I know most people on the left would prefer Trudeau, but what about people on the right? Putin is a strong leader and not affected by political correctness, but he is also an authoritarian and extremely violent.

One is a despot who is interested in strengthening his country while milking it as much he can.

The other is a spineless dandy who bends over and offers his country's ass to anyone who would f:eek::eek::eek: it at its citizens expense.

The former is who I would choose.

I've firmly drifted to the right in the last few years and here are my thoughts: Russia and Canada are not an apples for apples comparison but Putin is bleeding Russia out permanently, while Trudeau is embarrassing Canada until he gets voted out.

Obviously, Putin is my choice.

Threads like this need polls.

As a proud Canadian, I would kill Trudeau myself to have Putin.

Trudeau litteraly doubled our national debt since he's in power.
The debt to gdp ratio is fuckng alarming.

Canada will become at third world country in my lifetime imo.

watched a lot of debate between him and other world leader,
Putin is one smart individual.

He's a ruthless dictator,
But not sure we can say that Russia isn't doing better since he's there.
Part of why i like him is that i'm very impressed with the confidence and competence he presents himself with. You don't usually see world leaders give hour long interviews with hostile foreign media for instance.

As a proud Canadian, I would kill Trudeau myself to have Putin.

Trudeau litteraly doubled our national debt since he's in power.
The debt to gdp ratio is fuckng alarming.

Canada will become at third world country in my lifetime imo.
Would you be cool with replacing Trudeau with Putin, knowing that he's gonna be dictator for several decades just to ensure another politician like Trudeau doesn't elected?

Back