Social Protests as Tommy Robinson is jailed

My examples are fine.

Cops don't pull over everyone they see speeding. Cops let some drug dealers stay on the street in exchange for information on other criminals, sometimes they simply confiscate the drugs. They don't arrest every single one, every single time, they see them standing on the street corner. Judges could bring contempt claims against plenty of lawyers for their behavior in the courtroom, they just don't. They usually reserve it for repeat offenders, people who disregard numerous warnings or very egregious examples.

It's selective enforcement with full knowledge that the letter of the law has been violated.
Ok. Thanks.

I just looked that up - why doesn't he go by his real name? Is there a story behind it?

To make him sound more like a common person, double barrelled names have class implications in the UK.

He's been found to travel with a different passport as well.

Now someone with multiple aliases and passports would normally be an agent provocateur.

Robinson has been active in far-right politics for many years. He was a member of the neo-fascist and white nationalist British National Party (BNP) from 2004 to 2005.[1] For a short time in 2012, he was joint vice-chairman of the British Freedom Party (BFP). Robinson led the EDL from 2009 until 8 October 2013. He continued as an activist, and in 2015 became involved with the development of Pegida UK, a British chapter of the German-based Pegidaorganisation (Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the West).[26] From 2017 to 2018, Robinson wrote for and appeared in online videos for The Rebel Media, a Canadian far-right political website.
Thanks for the effort.
I was aware of these already. Unfortunately, I, at this point in my life, have a different definition of far right. I expected this would be our downfall. I don’t think Gavin McInnes is a Nazi, either.
I have listened to Robinson explain how the EDL attracted actual Nazis, and this always makes sense as their views are most similar to the furthest right in the political spectrum, and how they had to intimidate them out of their midst.

I don’t consider Tommy a Nazi, but he is anti-Islam, for sure, and certainly wants to keep Britain as it was until recently.

Thanks again for the help, I appreciate the effort.

To make him sound more like a common person, double barrelled names have class implications in the UK.

If that's really all it was about why wouldn't he have just gone with "Steve Lennon"?? I suspect there is more to the story...

You mean Stephen Yaxley-Lennon?
Bore off. The fact that he mentions his real name on the first page of his own auto biography means it isn't quite the nugget of super secret info you think it is.

Bore off. The fact that he mentions his real name on the first page of his own auto biography means it isn't quite the nugget of super secret info you think it is.

Bore off??

Thanks for the effort.
I was aware of these already. Unfortunately, I, at this point in my life, have a different definition of far right. I expected this would be our downfall. I don’t think Gavin McInnes is a Nazi, either.
I have listened to Robinson explain how the EDL attracted actual Nazis, and this always makes sense as their views are most similar to the furthest right in the political spectrum, and how they had to intimidate them out of their midst.

I don’t consider Tommy a Nazi, but he is anti-Islam, for sure, and certainly wants to keep Britain as it was until recently.

Thanks again for the help, I appreciate the effort.
In 2019 Being a nazi just means a "reliable source" labels you one. There is no standard for belief that is required, it is simply fact that when a reliable source labels you as one it is true.

giphy.webp

I'm slightly sympathetic to what he was TRYING to do in exposing the shit that started that court proceeding but he was under court order to not do, well.... what he did....

So meh. Don't drop the soap pussy.
he didnt expose anything, but jumped on it to argue (wrongly) that every muslim male in the country was a child rapist, while ignoring the pedophiles amongst his own organization. and bullshitted about a cover up, there was already a criminal investigation underway, he just piggybacked on it to generate a media career of sorts from the same type of rubes that follow milo and alex jones.

In 2019 Being a nazi just means a "reliable source" labels you one. There is no standard for belief that is required, it is simply fact that when a reliable source labels you as one it is true.

Being part of Pegida helps.
Predictable Zzzzzzz

I'm sorry I don't share your love of this racist criminal.

I just looked that up - why doesn't he go by his real name? Is there a story behind it?

By all accounts he’s a lifelong criminal and drug head. He’s been jailed multiple times for things like mortgage fraud and using a fake passport to enter the US and he’s on video bragging about how he can find coke in any town around the world. He has actually used at least three different names. He’s a con man who found the perfect audience.

Why is he being jailed this time?

Why protest? He broke the law and now he's going to do the time.

Judges are allowed to hand out reporting bans on certain sensitive information. It's usually not to protect the defendant, but rather a victim or someone who had nothing to do with the crime, or to protect sensitive information that is vital to ensuring a fair trial. Where this was a sex ring case, the reporting ban was probably put in place to protect the identities of the underage victims.

So in essence Tommy jeopardised the trial (which could have seen these scumbags walk free) and potentially put underage victims at risk, all for some YouTube clicks. His heart may have been in the right place, but these reporting bans are LAW and you must obey them. It's the same in America or up here in Canada.

Agreed. I get the impulse.....but fuck this douche. I wonder how how many people would protest is all these pedo fuckers walk free because of this choads antics.

he didnt expose anything, but jumped on it to argue (wrongly) that every muslim male in the country was a child rapist, while ignoring the pedophiles amongst his own organization. and bullshitted about a cover up, there was already a criminal investigation underway, he just piggybacked on it to generate a media career of sorts from the same type of rubes that follow milo and alex jones.

And are you serioiusly claiming there were no cover-ups with these grooming gang scandals?

The United Muslim Kingdom

Such utter shit. We Americans need to help our English cousins out of the fucking Dark Ages

Back