Social Protests as Tommy Robinson is jailed

It’s sickening how much gross negligence has been overlooked as “honest mistakes” regarding the grooming gang/mass rape cases. Remember Naz Shah caught liking and retweeting comments about rape victims shutting up for diversity’s sake? Oh yeah, just another “honest mistake”. By the way, she’s also the shadow minister of state for women and equalities. Couldn’t make it up.
The people have to revolt. There will be no progress within your government, as they are the problem, and it isn’t technically an invasion so no other country will step in. Only English men can change this.

alYDTOr.gif

British free speech/press situation is terrible, but it's hard to have sympathy for an avowed white supremacist fascist with a long criminal history who knowingly violated a court order. Those sympathetic with him in this forum tend to be the usual types who bend over backwards to accommodate white supremacist fascists.
I have watched him speak dozens of times, and sometimes for over an hour. I’ve never seen any sign that he is a white supremacist. I sure do see how often that trump card gets played, however.

I have watched him speak dozens of times, and sometimes for over an hour. I’ve never seen any sign that he is a white supremacist. I sure do see how often that trump card gets played, however.
Well, a history of fascism and white supremacy does get played against people, especially when they are criminals and continue associating with those sorts of groups. But what's bizarre is that you people don't just own it. That you're all ashamed and afraid to be honest.

Exactly, I always direct people to his speech at the Oxford Union where he detailed his story, a very good hour long listen. But no, he’s just a “white supremacist” despite marching with, and aligning himself with Sikh communities and British-Caribbean communities against Muslim rape gangs.

He’s no angel, and the EDL were and are scum, but like it or not, he’s the voice of millions of silent, mostly working class Brits, and the establishment hates him for it. Go up and down the country and you’ll see tonnes of “free Tommy” signs.

Last edited:
Fucking idiots on all sides!

While folks are divided in a war of ideology and wasting their time and energy. There are few individuals who are busy with their time and energy to amass a fortune and create a better life for themselves.

Exactly, I always direct people to his speech at the Oxford Union where he detailed his story, a very good hour long listen. But no, he’s just a “white supremacist” despite marching with, and aligning himself Sikh communities and British-Caribbean communities against Muslim rape gangs.

He’s no angel, and the EDL were and are scum, but like it or not, he’s the voice of millions of silent, mostly working class Brits, and the establishment hates him for it. Go up and down the country and you’ll see tonnes of “free Tommy” signs.
Nice post.
That is also the video that sealed the deal for me. He is certainly flawed, as are we all, but he is very brave and an intelligent, humble speaker.

Okay you are telling me that this law isn't being selectively enforced? Where weere the cops when dozens of journalists where reporting on the guy that got convicted for teaching a dog how to do the Nazi salute?
You're a lawyer, don't make the selective enforcement argument. Not every speeder gets pulled over. Not every drug dealer gets arrested. Not every community gets the same amount of police attention. Not every lawyer is cited for contempt.

If someone actually did was they're being arrested for and you don't think they should be arrested then the complaint should be that the activity shouldn't be illegal for anyone, not that this particular lawbreaker shouldn't have been arrested.

Well, a history of fascism and white supremacy does get played against people, especially when they are criminals and continue associating with those sorts of groups. But what's bizarre is that you people don't just own it. That you're all ashamed and afraid to be honest.
I’m sorry if I came across as insulting in my post in some way. I had hoped perhaps you’d offer me some evidence of his fascism or supremacism.
You are wrong to consider me a white supremacist who is covering for white supremacists.

I just looked that up - why doesn't he go by his real name? Is there a story behind it?

Probably trying to distance himself from his criminal and Nazi past I guess.

c.2005: assault[3][4][5][6]
12 months' prison[5][3][4][6]
c.2011: threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour[7][8]
12 months' rehab, 150 hours' labour, 3-year football ban, £650 costs[7][8]
c.2011: common assault[9][10][11][12]
12 weeks' prison susp. 12 months[10][11][9][12]
c.2013: possession of a false identity document with improper intention[3][13][14][15]
10 months' prison[3][13][14][15]
c.2013: 2 counts mortgage fraud[4][16][17]
18 months' prison[4][16][17]
2017: contempt of court[18][19][20]
3 months' prison, susp. 18 months[18][19][20]

You're a lawyer, don't make the selective enforcement argument. Not every speeder gets pulled over. Not every drug dealer gets arrested. Not every community gets the same amount of police attention. Not every lawyer is cited for contempt.

If someone actually did was they're being arrested for and you don't think they should be arrested then the complaint should be that the activity shouldn't be illegal for anyone, not that this particular lawbreaker shouldn't have been arrested.
Some of your overall point I get. Your examples aren’t correct, though, as you’ve listed people who didn’t get caught, when this situation is two reporters doing the same thing to everyone’s knowledge.
Maybe I’m wrong. I’m wrong quite a bit.

I’m sorry if I came across as insulting in my post in some way. I had hoped perhaps you’d offer me some evidence of his fascism or supremacism.
You are wrong to consider me a white supremacist who is covering for white supremacists.
You can use basic resources.

c.2013: possession of a false identity document with improper intention[3][13][14][15]
I’ve clicked on a couple of these, not all I will admit, and I have read about his criminal past before.
Can you give me a quick link to his Nazi past, please?

You can use basic resources.
Well, that is also an insulting post, again, perhaps I started this with my post. I certainly did not intend to begin meanhearted comments.

As my original post indicated, I have spent a fair amount of time reading about and watching this man. I consider these basic resources, but I am probably far less intelligent than you, and you may consider court documents or something that I have been unable to dig up with my less than basic ability.

I have asked another poster for some evidence of Tommy being a Nazi or white supremacist. If I can review any given evidence and come to the conclusion that he is a Nazi, I will withdraw support for him.

Sorry again for getting you stirred up enough to imply that I am stupid and that I hate people based on their skin colour. I am close to certain that it is my fault, as things tend to be my fault without me seeing it quite regularly.

Also, are you still vegan?

The editor of BBC's Asian Network, Arif Ansari, read out the names of grooming gang victims live on air, despite this being a criminal offense as these girls were given anonymity by law. He was taken to court after one of the victims made a formal complaint but the judge ruled that it was an honest mistake and he was cleared of all charges. But the sick reality is he was almost certainly doxxing these girls so they could be got at. It was also claimed that he got the real names when one of their reporters had been in court to hear evidence in a trial linked to the Rotherham sex abuse scandal, but this is almost certainly a lie, was disputed by the victim who made the complaint and conveniently never investigated further.

Welcome to British 'justice'.

Here's the story as told by another source as you can see the stories don;t agree

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46920537

Some of your overall point I get. Your examples aren’t correct, though, as you’ve listed people who didn’t get caught, when this situation is two reporters doing the same thing to everyone’s knowledge.
Maybe I’m wrong. I’m wrong quite a bit.
My examples are fine.

Cops don't pull over everyone they see speeding. Cops let some drug dealers stay on the street in exchange for information on other criminals, sometimes they simply confiscate the drugs. They don't arrest every single one, every single time, they see them standing on the street corner. Judges could bring contempt claims against plenty of lawyers for their behavior in the courtroom, they just don't. They usually reserve it for repeat offenders, people who disregard numerous warnings or very egregious examples.

It's selective enforcement with full knowledge that the letter of the law has been violated.

I’ve clicked on a couple of these, not all I will admit, and I have read about his criminal past before.
Can you give me a quick link to his Nazi past, please?

Robinson has been active in far-right politics for many years. He was a member of the neo-fascist and white nationalist British National Party (BNP) from 2004 to 2005.[1] For a short time in 2012, he was joint vice-chairman of the British Freedom Party (BFP). Robinson led the EDL from 2009 until 8 October 2013. He continued as an activist, and in 2015 became involved with the development of Pegida UK, a British chapter of the German-based Pegidaorganisation (Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the West).[26] From 2017 to 2018, Robinson wrote for and appeared in online videos for The Rebel Media, a Canadian far-right political website.

Back