Social Protests as Tommy Robinson is jailed

Well, that is also an insulting post, again, perhaps I started this with my post. I certainly did not intend to begin meanhearted comments.

As my original post indicated, I have spent a fair amount of time reading about and watching this man. I consider these basic resources, but I am probably far less intelligent than you, and you may consider court documents or something that I have been unable to dig up with my less than basic ability.

I have asked another poster for some evidence of Tommy being a Nazi or white supremacist. If I can review any given evidence and come to the conclusion that he is a Nazi, I will withdraw support for him.

Sorry again for getting you stirred up enough to imply that I am stupid and that I hate people based on their skin colour. I am close to certain that it is my fault, as things tend to be my fault without me seeing it quite regularly.
Here is a good video breaking down why some have issues with Tommy. The whole video is about Rubin so its only about a 13 min clip about Tommy. I don't think he's a Nazi or white supremacists necessarily, his bigotry seems squarely focused on Muslims. It even addresses the Oxford speech, pointing out how Tommy will mind his Ps and Qs when at a forum like that or on a mainstream interview but when among his own, like the EDL, he sings a different tune.

Tommy is scum and what's more if you're the type who hates on Antifa you should also hate Tommy since his claim to fame is starting a "movement" that primarily engaged in fighting and rioting on the street.

By all accounts he’s a lifelong criminal and drug head. He’s been jailed multiple times for things like mortgage fraud and using a fake passport to enter the US and he’s on video bragging about how he can find coke in any town around the world. He has actually used at least three different names. He’s a con man who found the perfect audience.

Why is he being jailed this time?
A little while back he violated English law and broadcast some information related to an ongoing case that should not have been put into the public space.

I don't remember the exact details but there was a thread on it.

So you just completely dodged his post and deflect to an entirely unrelated case? And you say I'm the one whose losing it...
First, memes are shitposts that don't deserve earnest treatment, and yet they wonderfully serve to reveal certain posters' true north. Second, I have no patience for the "contempt" defense when that itself stems from a gag order on the press extending beyond the courtroom to what was already public knowledge. Third, I could always revisit the Nazi pug if I wanted remind everyone that speech is in fact criminalized in the UK, even "jokes", like the one he himself told, haha! This oppression comes distinctly from one side.

Yeah, your defense of "natural" unnatural hairstyles on the grounds of racism indicates that you're losing it. Come back to the center. Don't get tilted on the rack.

English people should probably just walk into parliament, start laughing, and tell them "It stops now, or you morons are fired." Like, it could happen. If the Englishmen in the military were to stand against their countrymen and basically themselves, in order for the insanity to continue, then time to nuke the world, and let another few thousand year ice age breed some new engineers who don't now down to non-sense as easily.

First, memes are shitposts that don't deserve earnest treatment, and yet they wonderfully serve to reveal certain posters' true north. Second, I have no patience for the "contempt" defense when that itself stems from a gag order on the press extending beyond the courtroom to what was already public knowledge. Third, I could always revisit the Nazi pug if I wanted remind everyone that speech is in fact criminalized in the UK, even "jokes", like the one he himself told, haha! This oppression comes distinctly from one side.
Its common knowledge at this point that the UK has fewer speech and press protections than the US, that doesn't excuse Tommy breaking the law. Once again I might add.
Yeah, your defense of "natural" unnatural hairstyles on the grounds of racism indicates that you're losing it. Come back to the center. Don't get tilted on the rack.
If you want to keep talking about protective hairstyles you can tag me in that thread.

English people should probably just walk into parliament, start laughing, and tell them "It stops now, or you morons are fired." Like, it could happen. If the Englishmen in the military were to stand against their countrymen and basically themselves, in order for the insanity to continue, then time to nuke the world, and let another few thousand year ice age breed some new engineers who don't now down to non-sense as easily.
How about we just nuke the UK now to get it over with? Maybe they'll blossom into something beautiful afterwards like Japan did, if anything we'd be doing them a favor.

if he was moslem and threw acid in someones face he would have gotten a lighter sentence

How about we just nuke the UK now to get it over with? Maybe they'll blossom into something beautiful afterwards like Japan did, if anything we'd be doing them a favor.
tenor.gif

Fucking lol @ comparing Tommy Robinson to Gandhi.
Yeah, one of them was a useless racist pedophile, the other is trying to expose Muslim pedo rape gangs running rampant in England. An insult to Tommy imo

Yeah, one of them was a useless racist pedophile, the other is trying to expose Muslim pedo rape gangs running rampant in England. An insult to Tommy imo
Lol, even you don't believe this.

Court order. Deal with it.

I’m not lying about you. Your posts in that Charlottesville thread prove it.

He will laugh last. That’s my prediction.

I never said the guy who ran over fat manatee Heather Heyer is innocent. I said he’s guilty of murder 2 or manslaughter. Read more closely.

He will laugh last. That’s my prediction.

I never said the guy who ran over fat manatee Heather Heyer is innocent. I said he’s guilty of murder 2 or manslaughter. Read more closely.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Back