Prime Ali wrecks either Klit brother

people dont understand how powerful wlad is.. i think theres the problem.. its his size and power.

Alexander-Povetkin-vs-Wladimir-Klitschko.jpg

You can't hit what you can't see or catch. Prime Ali had elite foot work and reflexes. He would wreck Wlad worst than when Corey Sanders finished him off.

Last edited:
You think Wlad or Vitali would be able to catch this around the ring?

Ali would pop him with the jab and straight right all day.

You can't hit what you can't see or catch. Prime Ali had elite foot work and reflexes. He would wreck Wlad worst than when Corey Sanders finished him off.

Sanders is a big guy with a punch and Wlad really had a bad night. Today's Wlad is a different animal than back then in 2003. A prime Wlad probably emerged around 2006.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

Ridiculous. Ali was a Olympic Gold Champion. He had fundamentals, ring charisma, confidence, everything needed to be a legend.

Ali had pretty BAD fundamentals. And having charisma does not = defending vs Wlads job. Especially when one keeps his hands down most of the time.

Atheletes are better now than they were back in the day. The Klits would kill Ali

In boxing, it hasn't really changed that much. In the game, it's skills that win the battle in the ring. And to say Ali isn't more athletic than either brother is laughable.

Sure they are built like body builders that doesn't make you athletic. Ali was 6'3 220 lbs lean core and best heavy footwork in history.

Wlad Klit would've destroyed Ali. Too big and strong.

I like Ali, but don't kid yourselves.

:rolleyes:

Ridiculous. Ali was a Olympic Gold Champion. He had fundamentals, ring charisma, confidence, everything needed to be a legend.

Povetkin won olympic gold aswell and look what that got him when fighting someone like Wlad Klitschko.

Wlad Klit would not "destroy" Ali. Let's keep it sensible.

I think daemonarch was talking out of his butthole. :D

I'm actually flattered by the fact you disagree with me because you consider Ali to be a man of a great character.

I repeat, I'd take, any day, an educated man with good manners, well spoken etc.(Klitschko) to be a greater character then screaming, yelling Ali who disrespected and talk shit about virtually anybody,... anybody but himself of course, who he considered most beautiful, best etc. - in the world.

It's not just about him refusing to fight in Vietnam, but he constantly spoke shit about his country, white people, even black people who got along with white people, like George Foreman. Ali said he do not consider Foreman to be black but "house ******"

Ali also went into detail how and why he consider blacks to be "superior" to white people. If you don't believe me all you need is to read his autobiography - it's all there. The guy was basically racist most of his life.

Is that a great character ?
Whining and yelling all the time, he thought that only he and "his people" had it tough in this world.

Last edited:
Wlad would not "kill" Ali. It would be a competitive fight with much clinching from both sides. Ali was a heavy clincher as well in some of his later fights. But ultimately, I give the edge to Wlad simply for his physical advantages and his heavy hands. Ali takes a couple of these jabs or left hooks and his game plan flies out of the window. Tyson said it best: "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth."

Wlad Klit would've destroyed Ali. Too big and strong.

I like Ali, but don't kid yourselves.

I agree.
Either Klitschko is too strong for Ali.

And as I said earlier, Ali fought for the most part boxers who couldn't jab, and taking on Klit's would be a whole different ball game for him.

Ali has the same reach (1 inch difference) to wlad.

Speed kills.

Back