Prime Ali wrecks either Klit brother

Wanderlei4Life

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Ali is the Klit commander. Way too fast foot work, head speed, and hand speed for the brothers to handle.

Seriously watch the first 3 mins of a young Ali, 20-25. He would absolutely dance and pick them apart.

[YT]lpVK7B_FN-k[/YT]

If you don't think so, like Roger Mayweather said, "You don't know shit about boxing."

John L Sullivan KO's Wlad.

Grabimir Klitscko would lose to a lot of fighters or would get DQ.
I dont see him getting past 6 rounds with Lewis, Holy,Tyson,Tua,Frazier,Foreman etc etc.
Ofc we are talking about prime fighters.

I forgot how good Ali was in his younger days.

Neither Klitschko is likely to be easy work for anyone. I'd favor the best Ali over both of them, but regardless of their excitement factor, they're damn good fighters.

Like Tyson's infamous trainer Cus once said, "In boxing, speed kills."

Ali had everything.

love ali but klits would hug the crap out of him

Watching that highlight just makes me sad I didnt live to see the ali forman fight live on tv.
Thats must have been fking amazing to watch live. Instead I live to see KlitschkozZzzzZz.
Oh well at least I saw a bunch of Tyson fights live on tv!

I could see the fights being a clinch fest...

love ali but klits would hug the crap out of him

People tend to forget Ali wasn't exactly shy of the clinch either. He would always use his height to pull his opponent's head down.

Both Klitschkos would give any heavyweight in history serious problems. Neither of them are walkovers for anyone.

People seem to be jumping to conclusions on this based on one ugly fight Wladimir was in a few hours ago. Both of them are big, skillful and ring savvy, with Wladimir having one of the best jab, 1-2, and left hook arsenals in the history of HW boxers.

As for Ali, I dunno. I never saw Ali in with someone the physical size and skill of WK, with the ability to avoid getting hit. It would be interesting, but by no means a foregone conclusion.

It's an easy fight for Ali.

Wlad has zero character. He's an athlete, not a fighter.

People tend to forget Ali wasn't exactly shy of the clinch either. He would always use his height to pull his opponent's head down.

There's a difference between using the clinch as an occasional tactic and it encompassing practically your entire arsenal.

Pre layoff Ali was God-like

There's a difference between using the clinch as an occasional tactic and it encompassing practically your entire arsenal.

Occasional? Ali was pretty much a notorious clincher. The refs allowed him to break the rules all the time. You think Wlad's clinching and dragging is annoying? Ali wrote the book on that shit. Ali would often hold behind the head and pull his opponents down, a completely illegal move which was part of his main arsenal. This wasn't some occasional tactic.

It's fucking typical. Wlad knocks down an Olympic gold medalist 5 times, 3 times in the one round. Not only is Wlad a bum but Povetkin comes out looking like a bum too. Boxing has such a cynical fan base with a hard on for the past. No matter what they do they never get credit. Wlad gets no credit for knocking down Povetkin. Povetkin gets no credit for getting back up. Wach gets no credit for not only withstanding a barrage of power punches from Wlad but managing to hurt Wlad for the first time in years. Wlad gets no credit for taking the shot in his stride. No matter what they do, no, they'll never compare to some 5"10 light heavyweight who had mafia connections, dodgy decisions, and hand picked opponents ... or whoever or whatever.

Last edited:
If Ali could beat either Klit, then Jesse Owen could outrun Bolt on the 100 meters. It would not happen. Either brother would beat Ali. Ali is more hyped up than Bruce Lee.

"Destroy" is a strong word, I don't see either being easy work for any HW, ever. I'd probably take prime Ali over them, but it would in no way be a destruction, 15 round borefest more likely.

:icon_evil
If Ali could beat either Klit, then Jesse Owen could outrun Bolt on the 100 meters. It would not happen. Either brother would beat Ali. Ali is more hyped up than Bruce Lee.

"Destroy" is a strong word, I don't see either being easy work for any HW, ever. I'd probably take prime Ali over them, but it would in no way be a destruction, 15 round borefest more likely.

Are you bipolar?

Back