Elections President Biden drops out of the 2024 presidential race

DO you agree with Joe Biden's decision?

• Total voters
Oh.. him being a illegitimate president obviously isn't a accusation of fraud.

It's a acknowledge of his legitimacy as a president? What?

What does illegitimate mean to you ?

Where’s the part where she said the entire election was a fraud? She said there was some shady things happening. But she didn’t say the entire election was illegitimate.

What about the rest of the post?
Sure, he conceded that a transfer of power was going to occur after failing to stop the transfer of power, after a significant portion of his staff threatened to resign, while never acknowledging that he lost the election fair and square and going on to continue to repeat false allegations of election fraud. What a concession, totally normal for American politics.
That's really the part that's relevant to the point I'm making. Do you deny any of this?

Where’s the part where she said the entire election was a fraud? She said there was some shady things happening. But she didn’t say the entire election was illegitimate.
Its a false equivalency.

To be clear Trump does not deny that he tried to overturn a free and fair election, his defense in court was to ask for immunity which incredibly the SCOTUS gave him.

Joe Biden is my hero. This cancel culture sucks. Joe has made every American life better. He cares about us. Yet we let him get cancel. We will fight back. I'm here for you Joe

Last edited:
Illegitimate
adjective

1. 1.
    not authorized by the law; not in accordance with accepted standards or rules.​

You don’t even know me so that insult means nothing. Only thing I know about you is you’re begging for attention with that stupid “Biden is my hero” schtick. Get a girlfriend.
Oh okay. But you also don't know me. So my opinion hurts you?

Its a false equivalency.

To be clear Trump does not deny that he tried to overturn a free and fair election, his defense in court was to ask for immunity which incredibly the SCOTUS gave him.

Exactly
Illegitimate
adjective

1. 1.

Where’s the part where she said the entire election was fraudulent and she didn’t lose? lol try again but wipe the trump cum for your eyes first

You don’t even know me so that insult means nothing. Only thing I know about you is you’re begging for attention with that stupid “Biden is my hero” schtick. Get a girlfriend.
Nothing to say after you run your mouth? Maybe you are my girlfriend now

Illegitimate
adjective

1. 1.

Illegitimate
adjective

1. 1.

You’re also comparing an interview Hilary did 3 years after the election vs trump who said before the 2020 election that if he doesn’t win it’s fraud

Nothing to say after you run your mouth? Maybe you are my girlfriend now
Begging for attention. You proved my point right. Also whatever country you’re from, it’s certainly not America with that broken writing style. You’re not fooling anyone.

Begging for attention. You proved my point right. Also whatever country you’re from, it’s certainly not America with that broken writing style. You’re not fooling anyone.
Oh okay. What do you need to make you feel better. I'm still here

Oh okay. What do you need to make you feel better. I'm still here
You should worry about making yourself feel better first. Judging by your posts you’re pretty miserable and lonely. But all that aside, you’re too much of a bore for me to keep engaging with. Have a good night.

You should worry about making yourself feel better first. Judging by your posts you’re pretty miserable and lonely. But all that aside, you’re too much of a bore for me to keep engaging with. Have a good night.
You must be more lonely than me. Look at your post count lol 😆

I know it sucks when you try to act hard and someone puts you in your place.

Back