Elections Who Should Replace Biden as Democratic Presidential Nominee? ***UPDATE*** Biden Out

Who Should Replace Biden As Democratic Presidential Nominee?

• Kamala Harris (Vice President)

Votes: 43 38.7%
  • Josh Shapiro (Governor of Pennsylvania)

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Pete Buttiigieg (Secretary of Transportation)

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Mark Kelly (Senator from Arizona, Astronaut)

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • Gretchen Whitmer (Governor of Michigan)

Votes: 13 11.7%
  • Andy Beshear (Governor of Kentucky)

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Wes Moore (Governor of Maryland)

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 26 23.4%

• Total voters
As bizarre as it would be I could see Hillary stepping in. The Democrats wouldn’t have to burn through a potentially viable candidate they can run next go around and mean ass Hillary gets her shot at revenge.
Sure, but how would they even do it? If it's not Kamala, they gotta have primaries. Well, maybe they don't(they have some weird rules at the DNC), but it would be a fucking disaster, unless they're trying to get Trump elected and just want a patsy to fall to him. Clinton couldn't beat Trump when it was "her turn". Jumping over Harris to put in some old dynasty pick, would rip them apart.

I love that liberals are suddenly concerned and distraught that all the billionaires and massive corporations in Silicon Valley are willing to not only donate heftily to political campaigns, but also vocally support them, and most dangerously of all, to deploy their services and technological tools to aid the political side they favor.

Mealy-mouthed right-leaning centrists like myself were just "running distraction" for Trump, I read on here, because we voiced a strong objection to that 8-9 years ago, and repeated this when machinations of policy towards this end were exposed by investigative journalism as lowly as Project Veritas in the ensuing years.

Oh, but now you're concerned? Welcome. Hi. Take a seat by me. Glad to see you arrived even if your newly flip-flopped position is rooted in the same canker it was before: your partisan bias. Maybe consider it's that very bias causing the problem. There are some things you might fix. It would neuter your opposition.

Has Silicon Valley gone Maga?

Towards that last sentence, as an interlude, remember this recent development. They told their employees to get woke. Turns out that's a logistical disaster for running a business, LOL. Business leaders knew that over a century ago. So it didn't take them long to realized their mistake, and suddenly it was, get woke, get fired. Good.

Google has fired 50 employees after protests over Israel cloud deal, organizers say

Okay, moving on:

TL/DR Cliffs: Silicon Valley isn't abandoning liberals because they're greedy. It's because you're wrong. You're wrong about the border, you're wrong about DEI, you're wrong about imposing crap like gender identity on students in public schools, you're wrong about the racist bullshit that is affirmative action in the workplace.

Stop being wrong about these, just a few simple things, and you'll stop bleeding not just Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, you'll stop bleeding voters.
*Like*

I agree. I’m not saying it won’t or couldn’t happen, but I’d be shocked if Trump loses in November. This is the most unified that I’ve seen the Republican Party in my nearly 40 years on this planet. Much like how the Democratic Party tries to get people who normally don’t vote to come out of the woodwork, I think that Trump will get many of the non-voters to come out and support him.
Think Trump will draw record voters but I think two things are at play . Trumps popularity is wildly exaggerated . He got whipped in popular vote to Hilary Fuckin Clinton . AND I think on opposite end , Kamala’s unpopularity is wildly exaggerated . She’ll draw “ woke “ , LGBTQ crowd in droves and there’s more of them than Bible thumping whiteys and Cubans. Plus abortion issue will kill them outside hillbilly land. Even if Trump wins it’ll be an electoral college points skating by win , not cause he’s the more popular candidate . We’ll see.Hell seethe when he loses to a black woman too. It’ll unhinge him even more .

I love that liberals are suddenly concerned and distraught that all the billionaires and massive corporations in Silicon Valley are willing to not only donate heftily to political campaigns, but also vocally support them, and most dangerously of all, to deploy their services and technological tools to aid the political side they favor.

Mealy-mouthed right-leaning centrists like myself were just "running distraction" for Trump, I read on here, because we voiced a strong objection to that 8-9 years ago, and repeated this when machinations of policy towards this end were exposed by investigative journalism as lowly as Project Veritas in the ensuing years.

Oh, but now you're concerned? Welcome. Hi. Take a seat by me. Glad to see you arrived even if your newly flip-flopped position is rooted in the same canker it was before: your partisan bias. Maybe consider it's that very bias causing the problem. There are some things you might fix. It would neuter your opposition.

Has Silicon Valley gone Maga?

Towards that last sentence, as an interlude, remember this recent development. They told their employees to get woke. Turns out that's a logistical disaster for running a business, LOL. Business leaders knew that over a century ago. So it didn't take them long to realized their mistake, and suddenly it was, get woke, get fired. Good.

Google has fired 50 employees after protests over Israel cloud deal, organizers say

Okay, moving on:

TL/DR Cliffs: Silicon Valley isn't abandoning liberals because they're greedy. It's because you're wrong. You're wrong about the border, you're wrong about DEI, you're wrong about imposing crap like gender identity on students in public schools, you're wrong about the racist bullshit that is affirmative action in the workplace.

Stop being wrong about these, just a few simple things, and you'll stop bleeding not just Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, you'll stop bleeding voters.
Just like Repubs are wrong about abortion issue.

GS0CbK3XMAA4jg3

Yeah, but fuck 'em all the same. I meant that sincerely, when I was giving him props for being defiant.

These motherfuckers kissed his ass for damn near four years, but as soon as they ran into a bit of trouble, they want to dump the guy. I've never seen a political party do that. To an incumbent no less. No respect at all. Let the scheming jackals seethe and plan your revenge tour for if you actually win, which isn't even close to being out of the question. He's down a bit. There's damn near four months to go. He's likely sitting better than Trump was at this point in 2020.

I can recognize that Biden is losing it, but so could they LONG before that debate that they want to pretend was their big "wake up call". All of a sudden they all band together and get rid of him. It's a very pathetic coup, but it's a coup nonetheless.

Tell them to suck your dusty flaccid dick, Biden.
I saw an article talking about how it's Joe's bitterness towards Obama that's making him defiant, posted about an hour ago. They've already gone from whimpering to growling at him.

And I'm like what bitterness? What happened to all the talk about him being ordained by Obama? All the shots of them laughing and hugging

Based on the various rumors I have seen yesterday and today, it is basically the Clintons backing Biden vs the Obamas backing Harris.

Love it. These freaks are all corrupt, power hungry narcissists, and hate each other. Perfection.

It's crazy to me how 6 months ago, it seemed like the GOP was fractured and the Dems were unified. Now the Democrats are falling apart, and the GOP is unified behind Trump.

You can thank Alvin Bragg for that.
Any way I can kick him square in the nuts?

[Edit]
Okay, it's more complicated than this one guy. I need to find a way to kick them *all* in the royal jewels.

Where my scifi folks at?

Any way I can kick him square in the nuts?

[Edit]
Okay, it's more complicated than this one guy. I need to find a way to kick them *all* in the royal jewels.

Where my scifi folks at?

Just send out a mean tweet, that'll cover it.

Gavin Newsom endorses Harris.

So much for that lol

Based on the various rumors I have seen yesterday and today, it is basically the Clintons backing Biden vs the Obamas backing Harris.

Love it. These freaks are all corrupt, power hungry narcissists, and hate each other. Perfection.

Opposite happened LOL?

Opposite happened LOL?

What is the opposite? It was the Clinton’s cs Obama’s earlier today.

All of a sudden, Biden resigns, and both Clinton’s make tweets. Along with Obama’s and everyone being OK behind Kamala?

What else do you need? They are desperate. They did not want Kamala, but know it is their only path. I literally said that my first post in this thread.

Edit: I think I got mixed up

What is the opposite? It was the Clinton’s cs Obama’s earlier today.

All of a sudden, Biden resigns, and both Clinton’s make tweets. Along with Obama’s and everyone being OK behind Kamala?

What else do you need? They are desperate. They did not want Kamala, but know it is their only path. I literally said that my first post in this thread.

You even quoted me about it. Are you denying I called this move?

Your quote was it was Clinton's backing Biden and Obamas backing Harris. Maybe "opposite" isn't right, but Clinton's came out immediately backing Harris, and Obama's not endorsing Kamala as of now.

Back