International Biden Introduces Zalensky as 'President Putin' at NATO conference, Then Refers to 'Vice President Trump'

giphy.gif

I knew I had at least 20 minutes of memory stored somewhere regarding our current Vegetable in Chief.

Great job. I thought I had lost my mind with the way everything gets memory holed these days.

Once again, thanks to the Democrats.
FBFEEC64-A84A-45AE-ABC8-C7C21CE310BC_4_5005_c.jpeg

You could have picked any other bum on that stage, and Americans could at least go to bed every night knowing which dumbass loser, not named Trump was in charge, but instead you gave us the one guy CLEARLY showing signs that he would not and could not hold up over the next 4 years, doing the most important job on the entire planet.

Now we have a group, a committee, behind the scenes, that none of us voted for, no one is out in front, no one to be accountable at 2am when potential shit might hit the fan halfway across the globe and Rip Van Winkle is busy counting sheep and sawing logs.

*edit* oh and now you woke up the normies and they don't give af about your fears and worries, you've cried wolf enough over the years but now it's clear you swung and missed with Biden, you fucked up, and now a clown like Trump is looking good to everyone else but you.

Thanks Democrats.

Correct. Not sure what the "still" part means or what it's supposed to prove or even suggest. A news anchor brought some lady to a party 40 years ago that you don't remember meeting, ipso facto, rape? Marla Maples at 30 might well have looked similar to this lady at age 30 from a distance, but Marla Maples was 10 years old when this lady was 30, and by the time Marla was 30, this lady was in her 50s.

Trump was married to Marla Maples at the time this lady claims Trump groped her in the middle of a department store, when Marla was MAYBE 30 and this lady was in her 50s. You know what no guy on earth has ever said? "Man, my wife is attractive but who needs to go home to the 29 year old version when I could grope an emaciated, post menopausal and wrinkled version who used to look similar 20 years ago?"

Dude if you're picking out your adjudicated rape victim as your wife when she's in the picture standing right beside you?

Yeaaaaaahhhhh....

Dude if you're picking out your adjudicated rape victim as your wife when she's in the picture standing right beside you?

Yeaaaaaahhhhh....
"Yeah" what? What kind of idiot believes a billionaire who dates and marries models in their 20s just randomly decided one day in the middle of a department store that he couldn't resist some post menopausal crazy lady? I'd be surprised if Trump even now has ever banged any 53 year old ladies. That's how old Melania is now and Trump is 78 and they've been married for 20 years.

If every detail was the same, but instead of Trump it was a random black NBA player who was smashing models, and a 77 year old alcoholic hoarder told a story that was an exact episode of law and order down to name of the department store, claiming the NBA player finger banged her in the department store when she was 53 years old with no evidence at all and said he now owes her $95 million, I'm sure you'd totally find it credible as long as someone brought her to a party decades before.

Me showing you a picture of Bridget Fonda from Jackie Brown and you saying she's hot doesn't mean you want to sex with Bridget Fonda now, and wanting to have sex with someone now who looks like Bridget Fonda from Jackie Brown also doesn't make Bridget Fonda now any more attractive.

Last edited:
"Yeah" what? What kind of idiot believes a billionaire who dates and marries models in their 20s just randomly decided one day in the middle of a department store that he couldn't resist some post menopausal crazy lady? I'd be surprised if Trump even now has ever banged any 53 year old ladies. That's how old Melania is now and Trump is 78 and they've been married for 20 years.

If every detail was the same, but instead of Trump it was a random black NBA player who was smashing models, and a 77 year old alcoholic hoarder told a story that was an exact episode of law and order down to name of the department store, claiming the NBA player finger banged her in the department store when she was 53 years old with no evidence at all and said he now owes her $95 million, I'm sure you'd totally find it credible as long as someone brought her to a party decades before.

Me showing you a picture of Bridget Fonda from Jackie Brown and you saying she's hot doesn't mean you want to sex with Bridget Fonda now, and wanting to have sex with someone now who looks like Bridget Fonda from Jackie Brown also doesn't make Bridget Fonda now any more attractive.

The jury of his peers AND the judge that adjudicated him as a rapist believed that.

<BC1>

The jury of his peers AND the judge that adjudicated him as a rapist believed that.

<BC1>
Lol, no they didn't, they're partisans, not retards. FFS, the crazy lazy went on TV laughing about it after.

This is so, so, fucking bad isn't it? Probably the most offensive thing he could say in front of Zelensky.

<BC1>

jury of his peersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! mr mod still thinks TDS'd judges and 87% dem-voting NY jury pools means the "system works".

do you think these fellas would have a chance against a jury from that area?

images

<BC1>

Based entirely on hearsay, decades after this incident allegedly happened. So, as easy as it is for you and them to believe it as fact, anybody else can just as easily discount it as fiction.

It’s fine, He’s fine, everything is fine. The Democratic Party is not fracturing like its Republican counter part. Anyone that said that is a liar.

she's unrecognizable now. she's done with hollywood though and seems like a good person enjoying her life.

jury of his peersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! mr mod still thinks TDS'd judges and 87% dem-voting NY jury pools means the "system works".

do you think these fellas would have a chance against a jury from that area?

images

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!

This isn't hard.

<GrassoBless>

This isn't hard.

<GrassoBless>

Would probably be pretty hard for Biden to speak that sentence without stuttering or slurring, getting back to the topic at hand.

This isn't hard.

<GrassoBless>

they said the same thing to black people during jim crow when they'd round up a bunch of white witnesses to accuse them of bogus crimes. then they'd trot out 12 whites, "a jury of his peers" to find him guilty. was that justice?

in before silly outrage over the comparison. "omg you're saying trump is as persecuted as blacks under jim crow??".

judicially yes. they're bogus crimes judged by prejudiced juries and judges.

You could have picked any other bum on that stage, and Americans could at least go to bed every night knowing which dumbass loser, not named Trump was in charge, but instead you gave us the one guy CLEARLY showing signs that he would not and could not hold up over the next 4 years, doing the most important job on the entire planet.
To be fair there is quite a few imbeciles on that stage that would have been much much worse than Old Joe e.g. Warren, Beto, etc.

they said the same thing to black people during jim crow when they'd round up a bunch of white witnesses to accuse them of bogus crimes. then they'd trot out 12 whites, "a jury of his peers" to find him guilty. was that justice?

in before silly outrage over the comparison. "omg you're saying trump is as persecuted as blacks under jim crow??".

judicially yes. they're bogus crimes judged by prejudiced juries and judges.

Wow.

You went THERE?!?

<suzylol>

Would probably be pretty hard for Biden to speak that sentence without stuttering or slurring, getting back to the topic at hand.

Better than thinking the woman you were adjudicated to have raped was your wife, huh?

Back